Suggestions for mixing

M.Adhir

Advanced Vaper
LV

Awards
Greetings fellow locked down earthlings
So the day has just about arrived. The missus is about to run out of commercial juice and i need to attempt some DIY to keep her nic dosage in check.

Looking for some suggestions on what to make - she prefers a fruity cool/ fruity ice.

ps- i've tried a few online sites and haven't come up with much in terms of "what can i make with what i have", and am hence looking for suggestions or ideas.

In terms of amount of concentrates, i have between 5 and 10ml of each.

1. PG +/- 200ml
  2. VG 1 litre
  3. Nic 36mg +/- 100ml
  4. CB ice ws-23
  5. (FW) (Hazelnut)
  6. 10% Menthol (FW)
  7. 79 Sweet Cream (FW)
  8. Apple (75/25 TFA/LA)
  9. Apple (Tart Green Apple) (TPA)
  10. Bavarian Cream (FW)
  11. Black Cherry (FW)
  12. Black Licorice (FW)
  13. Bourbon (TPA)
  14. Butter Cream (Cap)
  15. Butter Pecan (FW)
  16. Cactus (Kaktus) (Inawera)
  17. Candy/Jammy Wizard (FA)
  18. Cherries (Inawera)
  19. Cigarillo (TPA)
  20. Citric Acid
  21. French Vanilla (Cap)
  22. GF Passionfruit
  23. Lemonade (FW)
  24. Marshmallow
  25. Peppermint V2 (TPA)
  26. Polar Blast (FA)
  27. Raspberry (Inawera)
  28. RY4 Double (TPA)
  29. Soda Base (Real Flavors)
  30. Strawberry (TFA/TPA)
  31. Strawberry ripe (TFA/TPA)
  32. Super Sweet (Cap)
  33. Sweet Cream (Cap)
  34. Two Apples (Inawera)
  35. Vanilla Custard V1 (Cap)
  36. Watermelon (TPA)

Last edited:
34-2ml
8-0.5ml
9-0.5ml
30-1ml
31-1ml
23-2ml
16-1ml
0.5 menthol
0.5 coolant
For 100ml

@M.Adhir don't see many FLV concentrates in your list but the FLV recipe might be nice to keep for the future. And then the DIY Primer just as a nice read before getting started.

Attachments

• FLV-Vape-Recipe-Book-1.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 12
  • The DIY Primer.pdf
    572.2 KB · Views: 3
@M.Adhir - It obviously won't be as the original mixer intended, but you could probably make a simplified version of this recipe by just upping the FW Lemonade to 6 % or 6.5 % (to compensate for the 'missing' FA Lemon Sicily and LA Lemonade). Alternatively, you could always up the FW Lemonade to 5 % or 6 % and add a percent or so of RF Soda Base (I've never heard of this concentrate, but just read the flavor review on Reddit. It seems interesting, and promising in this application).

This recipe has 1.67% Cap Super Sweet. I forgot to mention in my previous comment - If your wife is used to commercial juices, it might be a good idea to consider adding 0.5 - 1 % Super Sweet to that recipe as well. (and obviously with this recipe below, you could also add coolants if you so wish)

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/72215#5_star_watermelon_lemonade_by_cloudymotherchucker

Last edited:
Back