Suggestions for ultimate cloud blowing mod ?

Heizenvape

HeizenVape
LV

Awards
Hi all you PRO Vapers out there !!!

I am in the market for a new mod and need some advice.

I currently have a Subox Mini for casual vaping and am looking into a more advanced mod with all the features. Temperature control etc etc

Anyone have a suggestion worth looking into please??

Evic VTC 75W?
IPV D2 80W?
XCube 2 160W?

If you want a TC Device, the list is almost endless! You need to decide how much Wattage you want and also decide on a device which takes the batteries that you prefer. There's ALOT of devices out there....

As a Starter I got the Cloupor GT which is very affordable, great quality, very light and does pretty much everything @ an 80w limit though.
I absolutely love it as my daily walk around.

But as stated by @Clouder above, there seriously are hundreds of devices available.
You'd need to narrow down specs that you're after in order to get a better reply.

P.S. If you're after cloud-Chasing, then you may even consider a mech (If you have the knowledge and safety to go with it though)

any DNA 200W mod is a winner :) but if your also after battery life then you need to consider the reuleaux (3x 18650's) most of the others that have the lipo batteries wont really give you the "full day" experience if you pushing 100w + all day long.

other noteworthy options you can consider :

snowwolf 200W
sigelei 150W TC
IPV Li3 160W

ive fought more with the x-cube to now consider it as a "dont" on my list but thats personal preference

Also consider the ipv4s, it's a good mod.

Ipv3 li has a 200w update, although it does pulse. Ipv4s and Ipv 3li are both solid in my opinion. Have both in rotation.

Hope you find the best one for you.

Back