Surprise !! I'm Back Baby

WintersFrost

Former Owner @ Frostbite Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Good morning Guys & Galz

I want to pop in and say Hey, Hi, Whazzup and I am back at Ecigssa baby,
I want to firstly start by saying Thank you for 10 Years of birthday wishes. I never knew I could get so much love from this community, Even being MIA for 10 Years. I wish i can say thank you to everyone for all the love but i would never be able to. It was absolutely a rollercoaster ride, Had its ups and downs, actually a lot of ups and downs, its highs and lows but its a life changer and a eye opener.

Three years ago, I became a husband to the most incredible woman and a father to the most amazing son anyone could hope for. (Who would have thought me becoming a father again? RIGHT? But its true, LOL) I moved from Fourways to Cape town in 2016 and been here ever since an just trying to find myself again and be the best me that I can be for my wife and my son. Although life has got a nasty way of kicking you in the balls a few times over the years

I’ve really missed you all. The sense of trust, respect, friendship, and support in this community is something special, and I’m glad to be back. I see the industry has evolved a lot since the days when TWISP was the big name. Unfortunately, I did fall off the e-cig wagon and picked up smoking again, but I’m ready to get back on track.

Please pop in and say Hi, Even if we never met, I would love to get to know every single one of you....

Please have a super, lekker awesome day

Last edited:
Welcome back @WintersFrost
I have also learnt a lot on this Esigssa.
This has become like family to me although I have not met anyone on this group but man it feels like home.
Everyone makes you feel you belong.

I completely agree with you @WV2021
I have met a few forum members when i was up un JHB, All of them was super super nice. I'm hoping to connect & reconnect with like minded people. As stated, I fell off the E-Cig wagon and started smoking again after my ex Mother-In-Law passed away from cancer and have been smoking ever since. I've wanted to go back into vaping again but it seemed there was always something preventing me or never a good time. I kept making excuses why now isn't a good time... But I guess now is a good a time as any

But for now,,, I have to wait to build up some cash flow to buy a vape and some juice. Things are tight everywhere and short of finding a sponsor who is willing to supply some juice & old gear I guess I'm going have to hang tight for a while. I spoke to my wife about me vaping and told her its better than smoking, Especially around her and my son and she agrees completely, in fact she was the one that asked me why i smoke and don't vape. I guess I never really had a honest answer for her

@WintersFrost
Speak to Victim maybe he can help you out.
He helped me getting a buddy of mine setup and of the Smokes.

Thanks for that @WV2021 I appreciate the message
I dont want to impose really. Im sure me messaging @victim out of the blue after being gone 10 years might be seen as rude.
Let me mull it over a bit and make a decision from there.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate the help

Good morning Guys & Galz

I want to pop in and say Hey, Hi, Whazzup and I am back at Ecigssa baby,
I want to firstly start by saying Thank you for 10 Years of birthday wishes. I never knew I could get so much love from this community, Even being MIA for 10 Years. I wish i can say thank you to everyone for all the love but i would never be able to. It was absolutely a rollercoaster ride, Had its ups and downs, actually a lot of ups and downs, its highs and lows but its a life changer and a eye opener.

Three years ago, I became a husband to the most incredible woman and a father to the most amazing son anyone could hope for. (Who would have thought me becoming a father again? RIGHT? But its true, LOL) I moved from Fourways to Cape town in 2016 and been here ever since an just trying to find myself again and be the best me that I can be for my wife and my son. Although life has got a nasty way of kicking you in the balls a few times over the years

I’ve really missed you all. The sense of trust, respect, friendship, and support in this community is something special, and I’m glad to be back. I see the industry has evolved a lot since the days when TWISP was the big name. Unfortunately, I did fall off the e-cig wagon and picked up smoking again, but I’m ready to get back on track.

Please pop in and say Hi, Even if we never met, I would love to get to know every single one of you....

Please have a super, lekker awesome day
Welcome back.

Back