Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Vape Enthusiast
VIP
LV

Awards
Just an idea:

Everyone has probably some unliked ejuice in their drawers. How about posting it here to swop out with someone elses unliked ones? Taste is subjective, what I do not like might be the best since sliced bread for others....

I have to offer:

Liqua Citrus Mix (25ml left of 30ml)
Totally Wicked Black Magic (16-17ml left of 20ml)

Maybe for the Vape Meet on the 21st?
I also don't mind giving it away then, if there is no swopping juice available.

Great idea Tom.

I also have many bottles of liquid that I've only used 2ml of that i'm unlikely to vape again.

Will start thinking about which ones I have to swop.

Only problem is - of the two you have on offer, I don't want them ;-)
Have got Liqua Citrus mix and dont really like it.
Havent tried TW Black Magic, but i dont really like two others from them I have tried so far - so am not rushing to try another ;-)

Will bring my "to swop" juices to the vape meet anyway

this is an awesome idea

i dont have any juice i dont like tho LOL

i tend to stick to what i like- ive only used Liqua juice and nothing else- maybe this is a bad thing?

Great idea, I have a few bottles of juice that was ok for the first day or so and then I couldn't stand them anymore. Mostly because they we're too sweet for me. Most are eciggies Dragon Juice so all high VG juices and I think there is a full 2oml bottle of Totally Wicked Tobacco Menthol. I don't mind swopping them or just giving them away if someone wants them.

Great idea, I have a few bottles of juice that was ok for the first day or so and then I couldn't stand them anymore. Mostly because they we're too sweet for me. Most are eciggies Dragon Juice so all high VG juices and I think there is a full 2oml bottle of Totally Wicked Tobacco Menthol. I don't mind swopping them or just giving them away if someone wants them.

im a menthol guy, and enjoy the fruity flavors (basically everything except plain tobacco)

i dont have anything to swop it for tho so ill take them if no one has anything to swop for it?

im a menthol guy, and enjoy the fruity flavors (basically everything except plain tobacco)

i dont have anything to swop it for tho so ill take them if no one has anything to swop for it?

Sure no problem, where about do you live Riaz?

I think it would make sense if you want to swap something, you should put the list of the juices you have that you dont like and where you are based...

Let me just check the inventory of the juices then I'll post tonight, I'm based in Sunninghill, Sandton

I think it would make sense if you want to swap something, you should put the list of the juices you have that you dont like and where you are based...

good idea

The Obama Roma This is a little Sweet Watermelon Candy flavor mixed with real fruit watermelon flavor and a splash of menthol.
this is what i have to trade for something that's sweet. i like sweet stuff but watermelon not for me. will check how much is left tonight when i get home

Let me just check the inventory of the juices then I'll post tonight, I'm based in Sunninghill, Sandton
are you keen on one of the juices I offered? I would take anything else for it, TW Tobacco Menthol perhaps.

The Obama Roma This is a little Sweet Watermelon Candy flavor mixed with real fruit watermelon flavor and a splash of menthol.
this is what i have to trade for something that's sweet. i like sweet stuff but watermelon not for me. will check how much is left tonight when i get home

its a 10 mil bottle of 24 mg/ml, should be just over 8 mills left in there for those who might want it

i will take what ever anyone doesnt want, besides any tobacco flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back