TFA Cinnamon/TFA Cinnamon spice

PanMan88

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi is there any Vendor stocking Tfa Cinnamon or Cinnamon spice, I found that the Red hots is an over-powering flavor even on .3%:shake: it rips through all the other notes...

Thank you - Ever made a HIC pink bubblegum mix?
Ceylon just doesn't quite do the trick, Red hots kill it...

Thanx though, I buy most of my concentrated Flavors from Valleyvapour - great vendor amazing delivery times...
Oh okay.

No havent tried it, but it sounds interesting :)

Oh okay.

No havent tried it, but it sounds interesting :)
So far the recipe is great, getting a lot of flavor with minimal percentages of flavor concentrates, I just can't get it to balance quite right with the flavor I am stuck with now.

So far the recipe is great, getting a lot of flavor with minimal percentages of flavor concentrates, I just can't get it to balance quite right with the flavor I am stuck with now.
I dont remember seing a recipe with that name. If you get a chance please post it. I love unusual juices

Lol... that was really interesting. I'm super curious to try the recipe now :)

I've had his Lemon Meringue, and that's outstanding, but haven't ventured into more of his recipes. I do like that he uses mostly FA, which I am huge a fan of.

Lol... that was really interesting. I'm super curious to try the recipe now :)

I've had his Lemon Meringue, and that's outstanding, but haven't ventured into more of his recipes. I do like that he uses mostly FA, which I am huge a fan of.
RIGHT! Was searching for something new involving some bubblegum and stumbled onto this interesting piece... I can recommend to even lay off further that suggested on the cinnamon red hot if you use that as the cinnamon note. Still powerful on the .4% range to my utter surprise.:firedevil:

O and by the way you will be absolutely shocked at how much flavor that small percentages packs.

RIGHT! Was searching for something new involving some bubblegum and stumbled onto this interesting piece... I can recommend to even lay off further that suggested on the cinnamon red hot if you use that as the cinnamon note. Still powerful on the .4% range to my utter surprise.:firedevil:

I think the last time I used Cin Red Hot, I used it at 1 drop per 10mls.

Back