Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have been a little slow to try the Flave 22and when one of the groups I'm in had the Limited Titanium Edition I thought I would grab one and see how it stacks up against the plethora of all the other RDA's flooding the market.

I'm really impressed with the build quality and it's perfectly made... the cap is a good fit and easy to get off but tight enough not to leak... no whistling from the airholes (I hate that)... plenty of space for a 3mm coil and really simple to build and the big screws (with standard screwdriver needed) are the best I've seen in a long time!

I put the Flave on the Armor Mech because it's matchy matchy...

Like most of the RDA's these days I think the drip tip is too short and I don't like my lips to touch the cap which is the case with most of these RDA's... but I can add a short drip tip into the current tip... doesn't look as KEWL but it's way more comfortable for me.

How does it compare to the other fancy RDA's in the arsenal? Pretty damn well I would say... and not sure if I am just learning to wick RDA's better or this one is just designed better but I'm not over squonking like I normally do... I'm very happy with the Flave 22 Ti...
ArmorFlave 003.JPG ArmorFlave 004.JPG ArmorFlave 005.JPG ArmorFlave 007.JPG ArmorFlave 008.JPG ArmorFlave 009.JPG ArmorFlave.JPG

I'm really surprised the Flave hasn't gotten much more attention that it has... I literally have all the high end RDA's and for some reason I didn't get the Flave at the height of the hype because I'm getting tired of everything launched being the next best thing and they are just an iteration of the same thing... I guess when I had an opportunity to get the Limited edtion my FOMO just got the better of me and I grabbed one... I must say I'm glad I did... I think this may just be my favourite BF RDA right now...

For someone who squonked for so long on REO's with 14mm atties I have battled to get to love squonking with the 22mm atties... I still prefer my tanks and I honestly believe I get better flavour from them than any of my Drippers despite the whole world tell me I'm wrong and nothing beats a dripper. But I must say the squonking experience with the Flave on the Armor is one sweet setup... over squonking isn't an issue for some reason and while there is a slight delay getting the coil to heat up on the first puff the subsequent puffs are really good. The Flave Ti is a chicken Dinner!
:winnerwinner:

Shows how much attention you guys pay at my reviews. I did this review in the beginning of August and only now everyone is waking up. lol
Great looking combo @Rob Fisher .
Your review is why I have a Flave on order good sir :)

Shows how much attention you guys pay at my reviews. I did this review in the beginning of August and only now everyone is waking up. lol
I believe you did the review on the flave 24 and not the 22, it's two different Atties :) correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe you did the review on the flave 24 and not the 22, it's two different Atties :) correct me if I'm wrong.
Correct. Also @KZOR reviewed the sxk and if I recall he said if the clone is any good then the original is going to be a stunner. I recall kzor saying the flave 24 was a little better than his hadaly.

I watched your review @KZOR but only orderd my flave this weekend. I usually sit back and let all my mates get a atty first and wait for opinions from various people before making a decision.

Reason being some attys perform well with simple builds others need fancy builds , some leak easily cause of oversquonking well others dont. Some attys have way too much airflow or airflow way to tight some work well with dessert profiles others with fruits and some both and on and on...

Eg- if this was my first read on the Flave by uncle @Rob Fisher i would definetly see other reviews before assuming its the right RDA for me and nothing against Rob but i know he maily vapes XXX so 9/10 chance he tested it with XXX and i myself dont vape XXX because i diy.

So multiple review watching is key and also reviews from friends that have the same or similar vaping style as yourself is important.

If im not mistaken the build deck is 22 but with cap its a 24 (something like the recoil) correct me if im wrong peeps.

If im not mistaken the build deck is 22 but with cap its a 24 (something like the recoil) correct me if im wrong peeps.
You are we wrong.

There is a 24mm one and a limited edition 22mm.

The decks are very different in size.

You are we wrong.

There is a 24mm one and a limited edition 22mm.

The decks are very different in size.

So standard flave is 24 and this titanium one is 22.
What would be the reason to make the titanium a 22 if the 24 is already a winner?

@Clouds4Days I suspect aliance tech made a winning 24mm rda and wanted something even better so that shrunk it and made a 22 for the Paris vape expo.

Limited edition etc to be launched just before the expo.

They did what any enthusiast and good company would do... take somemething great and make it even better.

@Clouds4Days I suspect aliance tech made a winning 24mm rda and wanted something even better so that shrunk it and made a 22 for the Paris vape expo.

Limited edition etc to be launched just before the expo.

They did what any enthusiast and good company would do... take somemething great and make it even better.

Is yours the 22mm or 24mm @Christos ?

I'm really surprised the Flave hasn't gotten much more attention that it has... I literally have all the high end RDA's and for some reason I didn't get the Flave at the height of the hype because I'm getting tired of everything launched being the next best thing and they are just an iteration of the same thing... I guess when I had an opportunity to get the Limited edtion my FOMO just got the better of me and I grabbed one... I must say I'm glad I did... I think this may just be my favourite BF RDA right now...

For someone who squonked for so long on REO's with 14mm atties I have battled to get to love squonking with the 22mm atties... I still prefer my tanks and I honestly believe I get better flavour from them than any of my Drippers despite the whole world tell me I'm wrong and nothing beats a dripper. But I must say the squonking experience with the Flave on the Armor is one sweet setup... over squonking isn't an issue for some reason and while there is a slight delay getting the coil to heat up on the first puff the subsequent puffs are really good. The Flave Ti is a chicken Dinner!
:winnerwinner:

Oh wow, @Rob Fisher , this is awesome news
Very glad for you that you like it and it brings you nicely back into squonking
This rda looks very nice and I look forward to trying it out some day when i see you next!

Reduced airflow, smaller chamber and driptip. I would'nt say necessarily better - depends on your preference, but for me the 22 seems to be better suited to mech while i prefer running the 24 on a regulated mod. Many thanks to @Zeki Hilmi for getting these for us.
1507546929418-1494886073.jpg

Last edited:

@KZOR - I saw your review and ordered the clone - collected recently in SA - it is on my play list for the next few weeks.

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@KZOR - I saw your review and ordered the clone - collected recently in SA - it is on my play list for the next few weeks.

I heard them say - if there is no photo, it did not happen. So I had to do a quick build and here it is. I don't have a similar build in the Hadaly, so I cannot realy compare, but good flavour. There is your proof that we do pay attention @KZOR

078c185880c6f5de3e33a2df8db773f9.jpg

Back