The L'il Pinch by Pdib

They sure are really beautiful! I hate the new fire button... I'm on the list and have about 2 months to go before my number comes up.

That does look really amazing hey. Though I am not much of a fan of the wood finish. Always loved me my carbon fibre finish

I love the pdib touch

My Lil Pinch is now complete! She has her custom drip tip made from the same block she was made from. Thanks once again to @hands for his outstanding work! :rock:

LilPinch 003.JPG LilPinch 007.JPG

i did not want to let that tip go,that wood is gorgeous and it looks so much better than in the pics.

@Andre mentioned something in a post the other day about standard bottles vs the soft bottles with respect to over squonking and this got me thinking...

So I opened the display cabinet and took out my Lil Pinch and popped the Ti Flave 22 on top... wicked it and gave it a go... Oh my word... the Lil Pinch is back in service after all these years and @Andre is 100% correct... using the old hard bottles I don't over squonk! The Flave is very happy on top!

I just have to alter the 510 slightly so that the Flave sits flush... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Thanks Andre!
LilPinchFlave 003.JPG LilPinchFlave 004.JPG LilPinchFlave 005.JPG

Been so long since weve seen that mod @Rob Fisher
Congrats for bringing it back

Lol, i always think the button on that looks like a "Morse Code Tapper" :giggle:
Beautiful though
How does it feel to fire it?

Been so long since weve seen that mod @Rob Fisher
Congrats for bringing it back

Lol, i always think the button on that looks like a "Morse Code Tapper" :giggle:
Beautiful though
How does it feel to fire it?

Still feels a little strange to fire using the Morse Code button but the epic wood work keeps in in rotation. :p

Back