Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I have been using a custom coil made by @charln for me personally. I tested more than a few coils to find my perfect coil. I said to him this is the one! Hence, the coil name. "The One". It's a framed staple 2.5mm that comes out at 0.42Ω. It's a quiet and smooth vape with very little crackle. I use it in most of my RTA's and BB Bridges and it does a fine job.

If your wife kaks you out with a crackly noisy vape when watching TV then switch to "The One".

The One 1.JPGThe One 2.JPGThe One 1.jpgThe One 2.jpg

Thanks Uncle Rob. I discussed this same matter with him yesterday. He suggested this coil in order to keep the peace in my household (avoiding me getting murdered).

I've used these since Sir Vape / OR started stocking them. Pretty much a staple (excuse the pun) in my AIO's.

I have been using a custom coil made by @charln for me personally. I tested more than a few coils to find my perfect coil. I said to him this is the one! Hence, the coil name. "The One". It's a framed staple 2.5mm that comes out at 0.42Ω. It's a quiet and smooth vape with very little crackle. I use it in most of my RTA's and BB Bridges and it does a fine job.

If your wife kaks you out with a crackly noisy vape when watching TV then switch to "The One".

View attachment 293825View attachment 293826View attachment 293827View attachment 293828
Would it not be more cost effective to get rid of the wife? Asking for a friend

Back