Tobacco flavour e liquid

mcgeerj35

James McGeer
LV

Awards
Hey guys id love to know where does one buy a good quality tobacco eliquid

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Ashy Bac and Sweet Bac from @Mike both are excellent. VM4 from @Oupa is a real winner. ELP Special Reserve is great but stock is a problem.

Hey guys id love to know where does one buy a good quality tobacco eliquid

Hi @mcgeerj35
Do you like your tobaccoes a bit sweeter with things like caramel added?
Or just pure tobacco taste - i.e. A dry tobacco without any sweeter things added?

@Silver i really dont mind either or at the moment i just would like to try a few different ones and then make a informed choice on a favorite that is what i am at the moment a guinea pig lol so to speak

@Silver i really dont mind either or at the moment i just would like to try a few different ones and then make a informed choice on a favorite that is what i am at the moment a guinea pig lol so to speak

Ok, perhaps a good place to start is the result of the recent 2016 ECIGSSA Juice awards.
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-of-the-top-best-of-the-best-local-juice-2016-result.t22369/

These were the top places in the Tobacco category
TOBACCO
1. Special Reserve by The E-Liquid Project
2. VM4 by Vapour Mountain
3. Ashy Bac by Mike's Mega Mixes

Special Reserve is a great tobacco. Not very dry but not so sweet either. More in the middle for me. Have reviewed it here

VM4 is liked by many. It is more sweet and tastes a bit like that Diddle Daddle popcorn. To my palate not much tobacco though.

AshyBac is a great tobacco for me. More tobacco and less sweet. Have also reviewed it here

I suggest you also take a look at the voting page for the tobacco juices in the 2016 ECIGSSA Juice awards:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-local-juices-2016-voting-for-tobacco.t21181/

You will see several other tobaccoes there.

Also keep in mind Vape Elixir - they make several good tobaccoes. One of my mom's favourites is Pure Tobacco from Vape Elixir.

Hope that helps

Back