Trident

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I got a couple of defective tridents in this order which arrived. Holes dont line up perfectly
And logo upside down. Can be drilled out. I am selling them for R100 each only six left.
yhyqahyp.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

i want one?

i broke my positive post so ill just be using the base ?

will pick up Wednesday along with the aw battery

Bought one last night. Built a single 1ohm coil on silica.
Very good vape. :D

Did u drill it out or use as is?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Bought one last night. Built a single 1ohm coil on silica.
Very good vape. :D

my current setup is also +- 1 ohm micro coil with cottonwool, didnt like the taste of silica

yum yum what air hole are you using? im using the second bigest hole not the one that lines up for dual airholes

my current setup is also +- 1 ohm micro coil with cottonwool, didnt like the taste of silica

yum yum what air hole are you using? im using the second bigest hole not the one that lines up for dual airholes

Best setup by far. I use 2 micro coils in dual on most of my builds at around .5ohms with cotton or ekowool and they are beast vapes.

Best setup by far. I use 2 micro coils in dual on most of my builds at around .5ohms with cotton or ekowool and they are beast vapes.
Yip got 2 well they not micro coils bt tightly wraped .5 kanthol ribbon now .. loving it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yip got 2 well they not micro coils bt tightly wraped .5 kanthol ribbon now .. loving it

Dude go micro :)!
I love how easy it is just to pull the cotton out, do a wash and dry burn and thread new cotton through and you're all set.

Same with the ribon rem the ribbon is thick so it like having micro coils spread apart u myt not see it cuz of the carbon buildup..
7udedany.jpg

te2e6a2y.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back