Status
Not open for further replies.

Moerse Rooikat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- vaporesso revenger mod cpt
Selling Price :- r700
Condition :- 9/10 one small scratch on the top from tanks, removing battery door wrong
Age of the item :- 2moths
Clone or Authentic:- Authentic
Location of item :- table view cpt
Delivery/Collection :- both you arrange everything
Reason for sale:- need a new tank the blitzen and a battery (swap option)
Add a picture here :20180209_092610.jpg 20180209_092636.jpg 20180209_092535.jpg 20180209_092523.jpg 20180209_092548.jpg

Batteries - not incl

Last edited:
I've got the ammit 25 dual coil rta, and sapor rta? Its a bit of undercut, but its all ive got at the moment?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Cool, np

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Have an OBS engine nano and a brand new subohm OBS Damo tank with 2 new coils (takes smok baby beast coils too)

Can also throw in another RDA but I forget the name. Dual coil bottom feeder (not a well known tank)

Have an OBS engine nano and a brand new subohm OBS Damo tank with 2 new coils (takes smok baby beast coils too)

Can also throw in another RDA but I forget the name. Dual coil bottom feeder (not a well known tank)
i was looking for dual coil rebuild, so the obs nano can sort of work what is the dual coil bottom feeder so i can google it ?
of to work will get back to you

It's a dual coil rebuildable. I don't know the name and I'll only be home tomorrow but here's a photo of the tank. Which doesn't help because you can't read the name.
It's the 4th tank from the left and the third tank from the right.

The deal would include the second, third and fourth tanks from the left.
Just to be as transparent as possible, the OBS engine nano has a very very tight airflow ring. So it takes a bit of effort to adjust.
IMG_20180214_094859_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back