Wacky Wednesday Deal

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Kangertech Dripbox, IPV D2, Serpent Wotofo, Billow V2, Velocity V2 RDA
Selling Price :- R1200
Condition :- Everything 9/10, IPV D2 6/10 USED ALOT
Age of the item :- Some a month, D2 8 months
Clone or Authentic :- Everything Authentic, except VELOCITY V2 with bf pin
Location of item :- Ladybrand
Delivery/Collection :- Delivery on buyer
Reason for sale:- Not in use
Add a picture here :-DSC_0104.JPG

Last chance, price drop R1000 for the complete deal. Tomorrow back to the cupboard.

Last Drop R800.00 for the complete deal......What a giveaway. Shipping on Buyer!!!!!:campeon:

Common guys, this is a great deal, take the package for R600. Shipping on buyer. I need space in vapezone.

Wow nice price...
I blew my budget today on some really nice goodies otherwise i would of taken it.
But GLWS

Wow that's a good deal, I'm very tempted to try that dripbox and the Billow v2 is making it very hard to say no. Is everything complete @Petrus? I don't see a bottle on the dripbox or drip tips on any of those attys.

Ok, I'm going to call dibs. Just need to know that everything that should be there is there.

Ok, I'm going to call dibs. Just need to know that everything that should be there is there.
Hi. Yes everything is complete. There is a potential buyer. Will let you know on Monday.

I was so tepmted to buy this deal too @BumbleBee but i orderd some expensive goodies that HRH would kill me if she knew the prices, and so my june vape budget has gone poof in a matter of minutes.

Well done on the deal bumblebee its a real bargain.
Im surprised the interest was so little.

Back