Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi

After the wonderful help from you awesome people i really started to enjoy this hobby, well it became more of a lifestyle change for me. It is not just a mindless lighting the pipe and puffing away but a flavour joinery for me, coming on two weeks now my taste buds are starting to taste the juice more and more. Now the problem i have is when i want to try a new taste i have to clean tanks, short story short it is kinda a shlep.

So i was looking into a dripper but for that to really come to life i need a mod

So here is the question: If you have some old mod, broken but fixable lying around please let me know

The mod isnt so expensive.

You can pick up a nemi for R400. The expensive part is the rest, batteries, charger, atty, tools, kanthar, ekowool or cotton or wick

The mod isnt so expensive.

You can pick up a nemi for R400. The expensive part is the rest, batteries, charger, atty, tools, kanthar, ekowool or cotton or wick

Understand, that is why i asked for broken but fixable don't really have R400 for a new one otherwise i would get one. The rest will come with time, wile that one is being fixed and made shiny again.

Kimbo I can offer you my not so reliable VTR version 1.

Problem is there is an inherent fault in the 510 connector and half the time it thinks the coil is either much higher resistance, or it picks it up as faulty. This is fixed by rotating the connector around a few time, but it is very annoying. I think this was a design flaw, and why in V2 they removed the rotating bit of the connector.

It has been circumcised, and given the DevKustomWrap in Aluminium foil (the verdict is out as to whether this makes it more or less desirable). There is a VTR thread with pics of it somewhere on the forum. Search circumsized and you should find it.

Don't know if it will work brilliantly with a dripper, but it should work. It fires down to .6 Ohms apparently, and is variable wattage up to 15watts

Kimbo I can offer you my not so reliable VTR version 1.

Problem is there is an inherent fault in the 510 connector and half the time it thinks the coil is either much higher resistance, or it picks it up as faulty. This is fixed by rotating the connector around a few time, but it is very annoying. I think this was a design flaw, and why in V2 they removed the rotating bit of the connector.

It has been circumcised, and given the DevKustomWrap in Aluminium foil (the verdict is out as to whether this makes it more or less desirable). There is a VTR thread with pics of it somewhere on the forum. Search circumsized and you should find it.

Don't know if it will work brilliantly with a dripper, but it should work. It fires down to .6 Ohms apparently, and is variable wattage up to 15watts

Hi @devdev that will wok great :)

What you looking for?

@devdev i was looking at the wrong pics :blush:

Will a dripper fit on the side? Does not look like it will fit

Hmmm, ideally looking for a tall blonde, afrikaans, responds to 'poppie', finds english guys trying to talk afrikaans cute :D

I am happy to send it on its way to you Kimbo, really not using it and it is just gathering dust on my coffee table. I even have the case it came in, I just need to find the extension bit so you can use it with a dripper.

An ERA dripper (R90) would work on there pretty easily, but with the extension you could run anything from a protank2 to a dripper or Kayfun.

Here is how she looked stock, with the extension piece

iTaste-VTR-with-Extension-for-large-tanks.jpg

I must warn though that she is a buggy piece of kit, and despite my best efforts and googling I could not find a permanent fix for her??

Hmmm, ideally looking for a tall blonde, afrikaans, responds to 'poppie', finds english guys trying to talk afrikaans cute :D

I am happy to send it on its way to you Kimbo, really not using it and it is just gathering dust on my coffee table. I even have the case it came in, I just need to find the extension bit so you can use it with a dripper.

An ERA dripper (R90) would work on there pretty easily, but with the extension you could run anything from a protank2 to a dripper or Kayfun.

Morning @devdev

lol @ poppie ..

That will be awsome @devdev, thank you :)

PM me and i will send you my addy and so, tx again mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back