What Do We Think Of World Vape Show: South Africa 2025?

SherelleP

Young, dumb and broke
LV

Awards
- Sandton Convention Centre
- 6 & 7 November 2025
- Link to see what the Dubai version looks like:
- Check the other videos to see more of the event in Dubai

What do we think? I see a fair amount of juice in the videos so it already seems like it would be an upgrade to VapeCon and it looks like it would be a much bigger event. If you're interested in going, what are you expecting or hoping to see at the event?

Attachments

• IMG_3267.jpeg
    IMG_3267.jpeg
    193.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3268.jpeg
    IMG_3268.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 17
Seems like even the local Spar dispo section is better than VapeCon at this point :facepalm:

what is the point.
its going to be all ewaste products that will end up in a landfill throwing lithium into the ground water because everyone and their mother is obsessed with abusing the stupidity of people by selling them disposables.

disposables are causing more harm than smoking at this point. and I am changing my mind on disposables helping people quit.
rather smoke cigarettes than use a disposable.

@Baxteen, I couldn’t agree more with you on the disposables situation. It’s a nightmare—both for the environment and for the vaping community. Anyone that says otherwise can suck it! The amount of e-waste is out of control, and it’s frustrating to see disposables being pushed so hard, especially when they’re not really helping people quit in the long term.

That said, I’m still excited about the World Vape Show. I’m really hoping we’ll get to see some decent mods and old-school gear—stuff that isn’t destined for a landfill after a couple of uses. Maybe there’s hope for some innovation beyond disposables. Let’s just hope the show isn’t completely overrun by the quick-sell, quick-trash mentality.

I will probibly end up going, and I am just hoping to be less dissapointed.

but the disposable problem is centerted on vape stores. either stores dedicated to selling only disposables, or people like vape king sending out a september specials mails that has as usual 90% disposables. and that is true for so many chain stores.
I get it, it makes money. but maybe take a stand against the waste it produces and instead of selling them help people find better solutions.
pod devices with nic salts is cheaper for the consumer, and will create repeat business for the store. but the store rather says you know what instead of spending R500 on a device and R300 on salts every 2 weeks how about we help you come in and spend "only" R250 every week on these nice disposables....

...we're gonna be doing something, stay tuned

...lol

Back