White REO Mini LP and Cyclone/ Cyclops

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
reo mini lp got from new in septembre . already subohm etc .
cleaned in ultrasonic. in very good conditions . micro scratches on some paint. just to be clear will be sold with the solid door only and not the sl as well ( i forgot to change before the first photo )
reason for selling i ve got another mini on his way and i need only 2 reo
come with extra button , 3 botttles
original vicious ant cyclone
2500 rands

original cyclops never used ( or cyclone afc ) on his own 1000
got it around sep oct with the last group buy with @Rob Fisher
reason for selling :i have to many and not enough bf mod

collect in canal walk or postage on buyer account .
if you are worry about payday to be far away but you have a real interest in it i will keep it for you .Just pay a small ( non refundable ) deposit of 200 rands and pay the rest at the end of the month or on the date that we can agree together .
IMG_6798.jpg IMG_6799.jpg IMG_6806.jpg

ai jai jai .... no man what are you doing to me .... absolute killer deal and the deposit to secure is a good idea for this time of the month/year :)

seriously thinking about it ... sheesh is the mini the 18500 batts ?

ai jai jai .... no man what are you doing to me .... absolute killer deal and the deposit to secure is a good idea for this time of the month/year :)

seriously thinking about it ... sheesh is the mini the 18500 batts ?
correct it is

@andro does the Cyclone come with the drip tip as pictured and are you selling any of the 18500's as well?

no battery included . yes it was yesterday . but gonna change the photo now because a good friend want it so badly and i gave it away . now come with a generic drip tip . will upload photo

due to the new driptip postage for the mini will be free with aramex

Ok I'll take it for HRH (she is becoming a Reo junkie) - please message me your banking details and I'll drop you the address.

Ok I'll take it for HRH (she is becoming a Reo junkie) - please message me your banking details and I'll drop you the address.
Congrats to HRH, lovely white Reo. Two Reo junkies in one household, wonder if that is a good thing? Who does the maintenance?

Congrats to HRH, lovely white Reo. Two Reo junkies in one household, wonder if that is a good thing? Who does the maintenance?

Eish, she does the washing & I do the coiling.

Awesome Reo, congrats

Back