Awards
Reuleaux RX200S
0.96inch Large Screen Display
200W High Power Output
Variable Temperature Control with Upgradeable Firmware
Stainless Steel Thread & Spring Connector
Three Replaceable Cells & Magnetic Back Cover
Product Introduction
Reuleaux RX200S, another innovative version of Reuleaux series, still features the unique exterior design and variable temperature control function. In addition to the high power output of 200W, the improved 0.96inch OLED screen which presents all parameters more clearly is a bright spot of the device. Also, the upgradeable firmware will enable your device always up to date.

Reuleaux-RX200S_02.jpg

Reuleaux-RX200S_03.jpg

Reuleaux-RX200S_04.jpg

Parameter
Size: 50.0*40.0*84.0mm
Thread Type: 510 spring loaded thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (discharging current should be above 25A)
Output Mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR Mode
Output Wattage: 1-200W
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F (TC modes)
Main Features
Brand-new Interface with 0.96inch Large Display Scree: The user-serviceable interface with switchable battery indicator will bring you unexpected convenience. And the 0.96inch OLED screen presents all parameters fully and clearly.
Reuleaux-RX200S_14.jpg

200W High Power Output with Temperature Control System: Powered by three 18650 cells, the device can reach the 200W maximum output. The optional VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode will provide you with wonderful vaping enjoyment.
Reuleaux-RX200S_06.jpg

Unique Outlook of Reuleaux Series: The unique irregular shape makes the device much fashionable in your hand.
Reuleaux-RX200S_07.jpg

Stainless Steel Thread and Spring Connector: The exquisite stainless steel spring loaded 510 connector makes the device much wear-resisting and adaptable.
Reuleaux-RX200S_08.jpg

Reverse Polarity Protection: Reverse polarity protection is effectively achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board.
Reuleaux-RX200S_09.jpg

Upgradeable Firmware: You can upgrade the firmware through the micro USB port. And the upgradeable firmware will make the device always up to date.
Reuleaux-RX200S_10.jpg

Charging
It is better to take out the cells and charge them through external charger.
Moreover, it can also be charged via USB cable.
Reuleaux-RX200S_11.jpg

Reuleaux-RX200S_12.jpg

Reuleaux-RX200S_13.jpg

Standard Configuration:

1*Reuleaux RX200S (no cells)
1*USB Cable
1*User Manual
1*Warning Card
© 2015 WISMEC. All Rights Reserved.

Looks good, liking that new screen !

Wonder what the price premium will be. A good purchase for someone without an RX200 in their arsenal , but I wouldnt go through the hassle of selling my regular RX200 for this...

Looking Good Seems like one of the companies that listens to what the people want and actually does something about it :)

Almost looks like they had plenty dna 200 chassis and just changed the front panel and brought an updated rx 200 board

I am obviously missing the hype of this one....

@brotiform I just sold mine for a great price so that is why I'm enjoying this.
If I hadn't sold it already I would feel the same way

Love it when I see updates to such a good mod, but I am not sure I would buy one just because of these changes.

Yoh...wish I could just cut myself off from the internet until I legitimately need a new mod. :D

Another reason to buy an Rx
Similar screen to the evic Vtc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much and what shops in Cape Town are gonna have them ??

Pass.

It took 3 months for my RX200 to get here. THREE MONTHS. I ordered it on release and was like the last person to get one. Suffice it to say, I'm not going to buy another.

Still, great to see it's going strong. The best mod....... in the world - and with the same design too. It's like the Porsche 911 of vaping.

How much and what shops in Cape Town are gonna have them ??

Hi @Vape 101 , if you would like responses directly from vendors, please start a thread in the "who has stock" subforum. Many thanks

I loved my rx200. But the weight started to irritate me. Will prob still get one of these for at home.

I have a RX. But just like most of us. Another one can't hurt. Definitely getting it. But seriously, is a puff counter that hard to add?

Back