(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ | ANNOUNCEMENT | ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Classic ....(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Beautiful and awesome photography! It's wonderful to see Twisp taking it's rightful place in the vaping community and even seasoned vapers having a Twisp product in thier arsenals. That's a testament to the product improvements and a way better attitude! Four and a half hears ago I bought my first Twisp Device and happy to say I am still buying Twisp products!

The last few products that have found thier way into my paw have been outstanding!

Beautiful and awesome photography! It's wonderful to see Twisp taking it's rightful place in the vaping community and even seasoned vapers having a Twisp product in thier arsenals. That's a testament to the product improvements and a way better attitude! Four and a half hears ago I bought my first Twisp Device and happy to say I am still buying Twisp products!

The last few products that have found thier way into my paw have been outstanding!

Agreed, both rents are still using their cue's and the twisp bag I bought is still being used as my pit stop bag with no chance of being replaced

We should be posting the Product Overview and Design Overview shortly. ;-)

Buy two beers and share the moment.
Awesome look and will pop in soon to test and purchase if it hits the spot.
I am certainly adding proudly S.A. vape products to my arsenal.

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Back