2 months in this whole DIY thing. Think I have a problem

I'm in for the support group as well...

0f70fe13eb7e70c72166d73e161f5c09.jpg

... And that's an old photo :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started a month ago and all i have are 5 bottles of concentrates

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

I'm addicted. I seriously need to stop buying more concentrates....

View attachment 42585
my disagreeal is a positive one. Surely, you can see yourself using it? How about making big quantities to sell for starters? to cover the money you've spent. Seriously though, as a CApetonian, where do you purchase all these many types of flavours??

Don't stop something you have a passion for. What are you vaping all of that with?

my disagreeal is a positive one. Surely, you can see yourself using it? How about making big quantities to sell for starters? to cover the money you've spent. Seriously though, as a CApetonian, where do you purchase all these many types of flavours??

Don't stop something you have a passion for. What are you vaping all of that with?

True, but I feel that you need to build up you concentrate stock with time. At the moment I'm just flinging money about on concentrates. I can't help myself :p

I buy all of my stuff via SkyBlue and ValleyVapour. Running an Evic VTC mini with a Goblin mini and sometimes a Freakshow mini (what the hell is it with me and mini's)

I too have this problem you speak of...
20160120_201329.jpg

That's just the cupboard.... you don't want to see the stash of "vaped" bottles...

Bwahaha I know the feeling. My stash basically doubled since starting this thread. It's payday in a couple of days and I can see myself buying more stock soon

View attachment 43963
I have decided to make 500ml of 3 different flavors, as i can never leave them alone long enough to steep...

So i have bought 200ml if juice from local vendors to keep me going while they steep. Right now i'm making a cart with flavors. I need another 320ml of concentrates..... and some are less than 10ml so will probably be buying around 400ml of concentrates.....

Now i just need to find a vendor that can supply me with what i need -_-

Just scratching the surface...

Attachments

• 20160124_182232.jpg
    20160124_182232.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 106
lol, I don't have a pic of my stuff - I can relate though. I've been doing it for 3 weeks now and have spent +-R2500 - my finance minister at home said this morning that my hobby is getting expensive. I simply replied yes your La Mer moisturizer, and weekly closet renewal is expensive, and you don't hear me saying your hobby is expensive :p. That's a lie, I complain about it every Friday and Saturday when I have to go with her.

Back