2 x Intake's, different flavour

Stranger

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I have two Intake solo's. Both look identical and I make coils, a 22awg Coil master comp wire 3mm ID 8 1/2 wrap. Gives me 0.5 ohm. Same cotton wicked exactly the same way. Airflow set wide open on both ............... They taste different. Same juice out of the same bottle. I rebuild and rewick side by side. I swap the drip tips so they are exactly the same. Different taste

How come ? Do you have similar ?

I have the exact same with my two Dead Rabbit R's. And it's not just once or twice, I have rewicked them both multiple times and the one just produces better flavour, and different flavour, to the other. No idea why. And that's on (semi)stock coils

If the mods, coils, drip tip and juice are in fact identical, it leaves the attys internal airflow and coil placement as the only other thing(s) that could affect and effect flavour ;)

If the mods, coils, drip tip and juice are in fact identical, it leaves the attys internal airflow and coil placement as the only other thing(s) that could affect and effect flavour ;)
agreed and also down to machining. the internal of the deck, top cap and chimney will have minuscule differences to them which will change the airflow which will change the flavour!

agreed and also down to machining. the internal of the deck, top cap and chimney will have minuscule differences to them which will change the airflow which will change the flavour!
Indeed :--) ... I've been waiting for @DarthBranMuffin to shift his focus from buffing the outsides of tanks to the internals, as certainly I had huge successes moving the airflow 90 degrees and buffing the internals on a Zeus tank :cool:

Good to know I am not mad then, cause just for a while I thought I was, then I asked myself the question and myself replied and the answer was the same.

Indeed :--) ... I've been waiting for @DarthBranMuffin to shift his focus from buffing the outsides of tanks to the internals, as certainly I had huge successes moving the airflow 90 degrees and buffing the internals on a Zeus tank :cool:

Challenge accepted....

Good to know I am not mad then, cause just for a while I thought I was, then I asked myself the question and myself replied and the answer was the same.

Use the same nostril to vape with, stop alternating them....

Back