20 Ga Kanthal coil build - not as scary as I thought

Noob question please: How do you fire a SMPL, can you do it with one hand only?
Please don't take this the wrong way, but rather read up and research every aspect of mech mods, battery safety, ohms law etc before buying or using an SMPL.
An exploding battery can damage your face like you were hit by a bullet.
You might think I'm being faulty but man I truly am only looking out for you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Warlock You press the brass button on the bottom with your pinkie finger. It is the most "Simple" of vaping devices to use, but Greyz is 100% correct. You must do your research first before you even consider buying one.

My next purchase is the VGod Mech Pro -- month end. I have developed a bit of an affiliation with Mech mods. Hard to explain why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Greyz I accept your advice graciously and thanks for your concern. When it comes to life skills I’m not a noob. It is besides the matter the I used ohms law professionally as early as the 1980’s. My question was out of curiosity as to how inelegant it seems to me to contort my hand in some manor to get one finger pressing the button the bottom and then at the same time supporting the mod between thumb and index :rolleyes:

Hi @Greyz I accept your advice graciously and thanks for your concern. When it comes to life skills I’m not a noob. It is besides the matter the I used ohms law professionally as early as the 1980’s. My question was out of curiosity as to how inelegant it seems to me to contort my hand in some manor to get one finger pressing the button the bottom and then at the same time supporting the mod between thumb and index :rolleyes:

Lol, @Warlock - i dont have a SMPL but have a Nemesis mech mod from the early day and just could not get to grips with the fire button being at the bottom. Some folks like it but I just dont like it.

At least some of these tubes have a recessed button so when you put it down on a table it doesnt fire. The Nemesis had a locking ring and if you didnt lock it it would normally wobble a bit when you put it down. Depending on how worn the spring is.

Thank you @Warlock I'm sorry for just assuming you were new to vaping as you started your question with "noob question". It was wrong if me to assume you had no knowledge of Ohms law etc.
We get so many noobs wanting to get into mechs without doing the research that I'm on auto protect mode.

I owned a SMPL and git rid of it pretty fast, also didn't like the fire button being recessed into the tube. I also had a hard time firing it, big hands lol. I kept my FUhattan which has a protruding magnetic button is much easier to fire. You just rest the mech tube on your pinky and pull down on tube as you vape.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back