200W Devices

dewald.kotze

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I am currently running the evic vtc 75w and its been my all day device for a long time.

I am now looking to upgrade to a dual 18650 mod. I have been doing a lot of research, but as you all know there are so many devices out there with varying reviews.

could any of you suggest a good dual 18650 device. I have looked at the smok H-Priv, the cuboid, minikin and a few others.

any suggestions or help would be great.

Hi All

I am currently running the evic vtc 75w and its been my all day device for a long time.

I am now looking to upgrade to a dual 18650 mod. I have been doing a lot of research, but as you all know there are so many devices out there with varying reviews.

could any of you suggest a good dual 18650 device. I have looked at the smok H-Priv, the cuboid, minikin and a few others.

Great thread @dewald.kotze
Very interesting to read everyone's comments

I think it does depend on what your main criteria are. Portability, temp control, other features.
Also, I have found that the feel in the hand is very important to me. And that is quite a personal thing.
Another thing i have found is that if you want to put a sleeve on the mod, some mods go nicely with their sleeve and others just dont feel right.

I havent had much experience with the latest high power mods because I am still doing plenty vaping on my Reos. And the regulated vaping I do tends to be at lower power most of the time. (Sub 40 W)

I will contribute some of my comments and feelings on the mods I have that I have used just to add to what has been said already.

Cuboid - not bad but it has an awkward shape in my hand and just feels a bit bulky. So it stays at home mainly powering a dripper for the odd dripping session. Has been reliable.

RX200 - i have the green/black switch version. Love the look. No sleeve because i prefer the feeling of the smooth finish. But i dont take it out much. Its quite bulky and doesnt suit me for portability. I do like the way it sits on a table. Doesnt fall over easily. And it "holds" a tank nicely. Powering the Crius mostly. It is quite slippery without a sleeve so i have nearly dropped it a few times ;-) but this is 3 batteries so not really what you are considering

Sig100plus - dont laugh but this is my favourite two battery mod. I know Rob Fisher will say Im in the dark ages but this mod to me is just the berries. To me the feel in the hand is the best. Its not very fat but is quite large. But its proportions just feel right to me. With its sleeve it just feels perfect. It also has the best fire button i have tried. A big silver button with a perfect feel. The mod is rugged. Has been serving for well over a year and hasnt skipped a beat. It doesnt have temp control - but im not into that. Not very high power but this is the mod I reach for most of the time! Love it! It also doesnt go out and about too much because I dont want to lose it ;-)

I am looking for another dual battery mod that is more portable. Love the VTC Mini but need to find something with that perfect screen thats not much larger.

This was posted by @Stephen on another thread-

Here's a video in response to the negative publicity showing the Sigelei 213 temp control in action, there's a lot of rambling but you can see the test around the 10 minute mark.

One thing that is interesting is the need to double click and hold the fire button when locking the resistance, which is a basic requirement for temp control.

Hi All

I'm really enjoying my Artic Dolphin.It does T.C. very well and gets good battery life and has some cool features.

Geez i go away for a day and come back so a load of replies. Got to love this forum.

I am not against 3 battery mods, and was looking at the rx200 as well. The reason i am leaning more toward a dual battery device is because of portability.

I do like temp control but its not really a must. I have recently been using my evic vtc in power mode with the bellus tank just for something different going off tc.

Another reason for looking at a multi battery device is battery life. Like the idea of nit having to swop out batteries so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back