2015 model Reo Grand LP / SL for sale.

Apovic

Reonaut
LV

Awards
Hi good day gents.

I have a white and blue Reo Grand SL/LP for sale with some extras.

2015 model with new adjustable 510 connection.

Includes:

1 LP / SL white Reo Grand with SL blue door.

5 used bottles with 2 used feed tubes and 2 used O-rings.

1 new bottle with new O-ring and 2 new feed tubes.

1 new set of door magnets.

1 new spring and new spring screw.

1 new positive contact.

1 aluminum button cover

1 small Noalox vial

1 Bottom fed Odin with spare screw and O-ring. (Duel or single coil)

1 Intellicharger I2

3 2500mAh Samsung High Drain Batteries plus battery case. (Started using them on the 7/4/15)

1 Eleaf Digital Ohmmeter & Voltmeter.

1 28ga Vapowire (probably 8 meters left on the roll)

The following I am just adding because I will have no use for it:

2 packs of Koh Gen Do Japanese cotton, 5 pads per pack.

Some Rayon Cellucotton.

2 Full 30 ml Bottles of Complex Chaos 6 mg nicotine. Coconut Comfort and Troubled Monkey.

2 Efest 3100mAh batteries (well used and needs new sleeves.)

Battery volt meter (DIY - jobby)

Some 24ga Kanthal A 1 (probably 4 meters left on roll)

All hardware items except for I2 charger and efest batteries are 1 ½ months old.

Price: R3000 negotiable (Make me a reasonable offer) (Please not wanting to split)

My Reason for the Sale: Thanks to the Reo i have kicked the stinkys and now feel its time to move on.

Condition: Reo – Grate (see photos). Atty has one small mark.

IMG_1676.JPG IMG_1678.JPG IMG_1679.JPG IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1683.JPG IMG_1684.JPG IMG_1686.JPG IMG_1690.JPG IMG_1691.JPG IMG_1692.JPG IMG_1693.JPG IMG_1695.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome combo

GLWS

Yip, can't wait for all these goodies.

I wanted rayon to try out, another ohm meter since mine is faulty, another Loki Labs drip tip, an Odin, and a 2015 SL LP REO. I ws also thinking about another Intellicharger instead of carrying my only 1 to work and back everyday. Then came @Apovic to the rescue.

I can empty my shopping cart on some of the vendor sites, especially were I was trying to warrant paying R99 delivery for R30 rayon.

My eye's are teary as I've just received this package. She is such a beauty. The pictures do not do her justice, you can't see the stars captured in her paintwork. I can't believe this little piece of aluminium is making me emotional.

I'm actually afraid to put her in my pocket or use her in case I damage her; oh yeah, I definitely think this is a her! Right now she is packed nicely back into the box as @Apovic packed her and kept safely in my boot after undressing her once on the sofa in reception to admire her beautiful body with all her lingerie, I mean accessories. Then I did it again in my car because I couldn't get enough of her.

I'm telling myself that it's as easy as screwing on this mornings freshly built and wicked Nuppin and plugging in my full bottle from "the big green machine" (as my wife calls it) so I could give her a go but it just doesn't seem right. Somehow, it seems like I need to take my time with this lady and do everything fresh and new from the start.

Thank you @Apovic

Last edited:
She treated me well... and I know she will do the same for you. Enjoy. ;):rock:

Back