Age of the item
: Any

Location of item
: Any

Delivery/Collection
: Both

Reason
: Wanted for vaping while driving specifically

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

Last edited:
No grabs on that Expro of mine?

To be honest it looks a bit complicated to me. Been watching some reviews and stuff, but hard to make up my mind what I think of it. And it seems like a lot of trouble for a 2ml tank...

To be honest it looks a bit complicated to me. Been watching some reviews and stuff, but hard to make up my mind what I think of it. And it seems like a lot of trouble for a 2ml tank...
Mine comes with a 4.5ml bubble tank ;). Honestly, it is the easiest build of any MTL atty I’ve ever owned. The juice flow control is a winner, can’t leak and it’s the smoothest, quietest vape you will ever own.

Maybe I'll search for some more reviews tomorrow. My brain is fried after my pitstop tonight catching up on reviews of how to wick my existing tanks
:wasntme:

Maybe I'll search for some more reviews tomorrow. My brain is fried after my pitstop tonight catching up on reviews of how to wick my existing tanks
:wasntme:
No pressure man, I’m pulling your leg more than anything. You will also get some very good insights from @Dela Rey Steyn about the Expro, he’s quite an expert on it.
The tank is built in a VERY complicated way, but it functions in a simple way.

Wotofo Cog mtl?
8a2987f97fe669bfe90b8a94fd81abad.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, but decided to rather look at top airflow tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back