3 hairs from a unicorn's mane or a spare Pico Squeeze bottle.

Adephi

Who farted?
LV

Awards
I'm running on my spare bottle of my Pico Squeeze V1. Would really like to have a few spares since they do like to pop a leak after about 6 to 8 months.

But it seems nobody stock them anymore or very few have stocked them in the past. Really don't want to go the FastTech route just for a few bottles.

I'm running on my spare bottle of my Pico Squeeze V1. Would really like to have a few spares since they do like to pop a leak after about 6 to 8 months.

But it seems nobody stock them anymore or very few have stocked them in the past. Really don't want to go the FastTech route just for a few bottles.

I heard the luxotic bottle fit.not sure myself

I have 2 for you. Pm incoming.

How is that pico squeeze mod by the way,does it have issues or is it as good as the original Pico ?

How is that pico squeeze mod by the way,does it have issues or is it as good as the original Pico ?

Its a lovely little mod. Its the one mod that hasn't given me a day's hassle except for the bottle.

very comfortable to hold, lightweight and just perfect for in the car. With the right battery it hits pretty well too.

Its a lovely little mod. Its the one mod that hasn't given me a day's hassle except for the bottle.

very comfortable to hold, lightweight and just perfect for in the car. With the right battery it hits pretty well too.
I need to get a working squonker for work and this looks like that mod

I need to get a working squonker for work and this looks like that mod

Hope you find one. The originals are out of production as far as I understand. Even international vendors don't stock them anymore.

Back