300w Hyper Mods Roundtable Discussion and Contest

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Speaking of hyper mods, it is not that 200w power any more. In the end of last year, manufacturers released new hyper mods, many of them features an above 300w output power. Apparently, it is a trend of hyper mods for the year of 2017! Here we introduce you 4 hyper mods:

Wismec RX300, 42mmx58mmx81.7mm in size, features a 1.5 amp charging rate tech, first introduced on a mod which enables a fast while balance charge.

vfqrCph.jpg

Smok GX350, 58×40.4×84.5mm in size, features a 350w maximum output power, up to 220W when power by 2 x 18650 batteries.

jJtmNXH.jpg

iJoy EXO 360, 58x40x84mm in size, features a 360w maximum output power, adopts a Reuleaux style design which could be smoothly turned even it is fully gripped in your palm.

i8dED4e.jpg

Vapeonly Hack, 59mmx41.5mmx91.5mm in size, features real time batteries detection, a very humanizing operation interface, firmware upgradable!

v5CaYMd.jpg

Well, we would like to hear your thoughts on those hyper beast mods. To encourage the 300w hyper mods roundtable discussion, we would like to give away US $10 Heaven Gifts gift cards.

To enter, please reply the questions below:
1.Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?
2.Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had
3.Among the 4 mods we listed above, which do you like? Why?
4.What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?
5.Tag 2 of your friends here.

Notes:
1.We use random.org to select winners
2.Every time we get 10 participants, we give away one $10 US dollars Heaven Gifts gift cards.
3.The contest ends in Jan 12th, 2017
4.As for the prize-US $10 Heaven Gifts gift cards, no minimum consumption limit
5.We encourage original posts, also welcome experienced hyper mods vapers to share opinions here.. We would give away extra prizes given to the posts quality and the thread popularity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports.
Till now, we only get 9 participants.
But we still decide to choose one winner here.

Congratulations to #2 PsyCLown.

eIQDCs0.png

You are the winner who get our US$10 gift cards.
I will PM you the gift card code to you later. Please have a check.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

Last edited:
Not yet, perhaps if there are some new tanks coming out which require such power.

The Smok GX350 mod, it looks the best!

Mainly cotton (Cotton Bacon v2) although occasionally a cotton and rayon blend (Cotton Candy).

1.Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?<br />Not yet, perhaps if there are some new tanks coming out which require such power.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2.Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had <br />200W on my IPV5.

3.Among the 4 mods we listed above, which do you like? Why?<br />The Smok GX350 mod, it looks the best!

4.What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?<br />Mainly cotton (Cotton Bacon v2) although occasionally a cotton and rayon blend (Cotton Candy).

Do you think is there really necessary to have a 300w output power mod?
Not at all. At this point it just feels like pretending to innovate.

Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had
200W on the Halcyon and Efusion Duo. I've never even come near 200W, or even 100W on either of them.

Among the 4 mods we listed above, which do you like? Why?
The RX300. Although it's bulky and clumsy, it at least looks like it's made of quality materials.

What kind of material are you using as your wick, cotton, rayon?
Plain old unbleached organic cotton.

Not really from a pure output perspective, possibly for super sub ohm'ing multiple coils in parallel. From a battery life perspective, this should at least last me a day;)

2.Let us know the highest output power mod you have/had.
180W Minikin V2 (at least 130W spare)

Loving the Wismec RX300 because I'm not a fan of the adjustable airflow on the iJoy EXO 360 mod (LOL) and it look the part.

Cotton Bacon, the Vegan type.

Back