3fvape #5 zeus bubble tank, Aegis Legend duel. and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do need cotton bacon but entirely unsure about wire for the Zeus rta coil building. Any help will be appreciated on the wire.

I'm aiming for building claptons and alien coils.

3f cotton is not authentic.

I have a bag of CB2 i purchased and not same as the bag i bought locally.
Flavour wise i get the same taste but i just find the 3f cotton but more difficult to work with ( much more fluffier)

i have received allot of pm to move it to end next month. and what i want has also been moved up so i might only do it end may. or we can do one end April and one end may?
what do you all think

i have received allot of pm to move it to end next month. and what i want has also been moved up so i might only do it end may. or we can do one end April and one end may?
what do you all think

However you see fit. Most of the gear might actually be already released here by then. But I will still be in for the hadeon and bb box panel clones.

wen are they released?

I'm in for the Vandy Vape Pulse squonker. That gets released on Wednesday. But will be in our shops by end of next month. Will just need to see for how much.

It really doesn't matter to me when you are planning the group buy.

I'm in for the Vandy Vape Pulse squonker. That gets released on Wednesday. But will be in our shops by end of next month. Will just need to see for how much.

It really doesn't matter to me when you are planning the group buy.
i need the bubble glass asap. gets released 30 April. so i think i will make 2 runs one the 3may one the 30 may.

can all that want in fore thr 3may send me the links to what you want anf how much of each so we can get that order on the move o and i will need your email address in the pm to send you the excel doc. plz

i need the bubble glass asap. gets released 30 April. so i think i will make 2 runs one the 3may one the 30 may.

can all that want in fore thr 3may send me the links to what you want anf how much of each so we can get that order on the move o and i will need your email address in the pm to send you the excel doc. plz

need 2 bubble glass for the zeus please Sir

Don't mind getting in for the sxk vapeshells to use in the sxk billet box. Provided they are off pre order and available for purchase at the time you place your order

Don't mind getting in for the sxk vapeshells to use in the sxk billet box. Provided they are off pre order and available for purchase at the time you place your order
what is the pre order date on them

If its the same ones I want then it should be tomorrow.

Edit: see now I got confused. Vapeshells is 5 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back