4 Bay charger.

PutRid

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

Looking for a new 4 bay charger, not actually sure which is the best at the moment.

Looking for new or 2nd hand.

Thanks.

Got a Nitecore D4 from Fasttech, very impressed.

With regards to the Nitecore chargers, will it stop charging the battery once it's full? As let's say I put a low battery on during the night, would it over charge the battery? Thanks in advance.

With regards to the Nitecore chargers, will it stop charging the battery once it's full? As let's say I put a low battery on during the night, would it over charge the battery? Thanks in advance.
Yeah they do. Those Nitecores are great chargers. Have a bit of intelligence and safety built in. I had used a i4 for over a year and its still in service. I upgraded to a D4. Nice thing about them is you can charge NiCd's on them aswell.

Yeah, I leave my batteries in over night all the time.

Just saw this now

If you leave your batts in while you sleep, I suggest do it in an area where it will be difficult or unlikely to start a fire if something goes wrong. I.e. on a granite top or a ceramic tiled floor or such. Don't do it on a table where you have loads of papers and combustibles nearby.

Just my 2c on some extra precaution in the event the charger goes on the blink and something goes wrong while you are not able to respond.

Back