50 Watt iStick...Jan 25th

Noooo cloudpor mini or this

No but seriously, the facts:

- The iStick has been a solid little number.
- This new one is the proper size for all the 22mm atty's
- 4400mah!

AND... it should be priced like Eleaf products \o/

I suspect Eleaf is going to have another hit with this one - depending on pricing. Have just gotten the Smok M50 mini - the specs are pretty much exactly the same, except for that 4400mAh battery - I don't know how they pulled that off with decent power draw (0.2 Ohms?) but I'm excited to see what this little monster does. And finally a spring loaded pin - praise the vape gods :rock:

The only real question that remains....is it RMS (is that what "in real sense" means in chinglish)?

I hope it means RMS. At least PBussardo would give it thumbs up then...

And my iStick is still in the mail...
Honestly is a great improvement, eleaf/joyetech are really hitting it out of the park lately with the original iStick, the lemo and now this!

With the larger battery I can see this being around $45 - $55, the question is, what is the internal battery. At that capacity and drain I am thinking LiPo which makes me a little weary.

Still, personally I would like to see a cheap temperature control device. One not powered by a chip that costs more than this will cost!

I will write a rant on chip prices one day - R&D for a power circuit is nowhere near what evolve / yihi make it out to be. It's application not research.

EDIT: http://www.bestvaping.net/imr-226502200mah-37v-rechargeable-limn-battery-1pc-p-119.html
2 of those in parallel would make sense, more current capacity and there is vertical space for the chip + charging circuit + 510 connector + buttons

Last edited:
This will be awesome and really like the spring loaded center pin.

I have a feeling Eleaf is going to become a very popular brand in 2015.

I do hope that the charge port, isn't on the bottom. IMHO, thats a really crappy trend. I don't like lying things on their side to charge them. Ergonomically its a really bad choice.

I do hope that the charge port, isn't on the bottom. IMHO, thats a really crappy trend. I don't like lying things on their side to charge them. Ergonomically its a really bad choice.

Luckily with my RTAs it doesn't affect me, but I totally agree that with RDAs it's a massive PITA :)

Yes please :rock:

Edit: Only thing that I don't like, is that the screen is on the wrong side, nothing major, Im still throwing my money at it :-D

Last edited:
So. Who is going to bring this to SA! I definitively need one of these.

Back