60W Encom Voidray Giveaway: Try Ultra-light & Shockproof Mod

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Are you looking for a super lightweight & solid mod? Wanna stand out from other vapers with an innovative vape gear? Well, you get a chance to try the newly released 60W Encom Voidray by yourself at the first time. Apart from the normal TEMP control, featuring durable aerial material & a unique design for battery housing, this Encom Voidray will bring you brand new vaping experience. Now, Heaven Gifts prepare 1 set of Encom Voidray to give away.

To enter this giveaway:
1. Tell us what features do you like about 60W ENCOM Voidray.
2. Whether you have ever used any product from ENCOM or not, please tell us your impression on ENCOM brand or products
3. Share your opinions on mods that are ultra-light, solid & shockproof.

This contest will be ended on Feb.2, 2016. The winners will be selected randomly and announced on Feb.3, 2016.

Please spread this good news, invite any of your friends to join in this giveaway, the more people that enter, the more chance you may get for the win.

Enjoy & Good luck!!!

------------------------------------About 60W Encom Voidray----------------------------------

Encom once again releases a new excellent TC box mod - the 60W Encom Voidray, which applies solid and durable aerial material, making the mod scratch, damage & static resistant. It comes with a special design for the battery compartment, that is anti-leakage battery protector which can help prevent short circuit; an exit button of battery housing makes the replacement of battery much more easy. The Encom Viodray also features an airflow channel on one edge of the mod body that ensures good heat dissipation. Besides, this box mod supports TEMP control and max output watt of 60W.

d258ff2310873eda18aa26987e94be32.jpg

Specifications:
Size: 86.5mm x 42.5mm x 32.5mm
Output mode: TC/VW mode
Output Wattage Range: 7W – 60W the 60W
Output Voltage Range: 0.5V - 9V
Resistance Range:
0.2ohm - 5ohm for general coil; 0.1ohm -5ohm for Ni200/Ti/SS coil.
If the resistance over 1.3ohm, Voidray MOD couldn't reach to 60W output.
TEMP Range: 100-300°C/ 200-600°F

Features:
1. Applied Solid & Durable Aerial Material
2. Max 60W VW/TC (Ti/Ni/SS) Box MOD
3. Static Free Fire Button
4. Exit button of battery Housing
5. Gold-plated 510 thread pole
6. Airflow channel
7. Anti-leakage battery protector

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Silver!

f17f65561aa32202b66c64d274e9fdeb.png

Congratulations! Silver! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel or email:

The shipment is affected by Chinese Spring Festival, so we will ship the prize to you about on Feb 20th, 2016. Hope you can understand. After receiving the mod, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Encom Voidray mod,you can pick one from HG.

BTW, if you don’t win in this contest, don’t be upset. Another massive giveaway on our site is waiting for you.

Last edited:
Another compo from @Heaven Gifts ? Thanks! What a cool looking device!

I like that it is a scratch-resistant mod, because there is nothing that saddens me more than a scratch on my mod! Also nice to see a feature like anti-leakage protection. While I have not used an Encom product before, little things like that make a big difference, makes someone feel re-assured as to the importance of safety to the manufacturer! A shock-proof mod is great, I'm clumsy as hell so my mod is always taking a dive!

Another compo from @Heaven Gifts ? Thanks! What a cool looking device!

I like that it is a scratch-resistant mod, because there is nothing that saddens me more than a scratch on my mod! Also nice to see a feature like anti-leakage protection. While I have not used an Encom product before, little things like that make a big difference, makes someone feel re-assured as to the importance of safety to the manufacturer! A shock-proof mod is great, I'm clumsy as hell so my mod is always taking a dive!
Thanks for your supports.
Please spread this new contest to your friends.
Good luck!;)

1. Well from the description I like that it is Scratch, Damage and static resistant as it makes it more of a take-anywhere and not be too worried kind of mod.
2. I have never used any ENCOM products but judging from the description it sounds like an ambitious company trying to pioneer itself into the more active lifestyle vapesters such as skateboarding, rollerblading youngsters(hoverboard?), rock climbing etc.
3. Well it suits the activities of the people mentioned above, caters for people with more active lifestyle hobbies that may drop or unintentionally scuff/scratch the mod.

Guys, 5 days left.
You still have lots of chances for win.
Come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
Ultra-light & shockproof mod is waiting for you!
Good luck!!!
;)

The Voidray definitely scores big points in the looks department! Nice color detail on the sides and front. The more active vaper will surely go for for this sporty looking mod. The scratchproofiness of the Voidray is a huge plus as well. A lot of mods(mine too) scratch rather easily and some even come with silicone covers.

I haven't used Encom products before but your product range is impressive. The Snow Leopard and TNT mods are wicked looking and rated well, I can see that both safety and ergonomics are a big focus of the overall design. If you have form and function then you have a good product on(or in) your hands.

Lastly, the fact that it's scratch proof, shock proof, damage resistant and lightweight will appeal to the outdoorsy types as well as the more clumsy vapers out there.

All the best with your new product!

Vape long and prosper.
Craig0

What a good looking mod! I personally do not have any experience with Encom products. 1 thing that would certainly attract me to it is the fact that it is shockproof. I have bad luck dropping mods . I love single 18650 mods aswell.

Great initiative with the comp.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to participate.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

That looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

This would be perfect for mechanics and such who need something more sturdy

Havent used uncom myself either

I like the colour options and the design. Apart from the sturdy design, the fact that its also tc is a plus

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

A mod I can't break? And it's the perfect size. Must have
I haven't used a product from Encom before

Any small lightweight mod will win my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1. Tell us what features do you like about 60W ENCOM Voidray.

I like how it looks and that it is shockproof and durable.

2. Whether you have ever used any product from ENCOM or not, please tell us your impression on ENCOM brand or products

Never used ENCOM and never heard of it until now. Have no impressions on the brand yet.

3. Share your opinions on mods that are ultra-light, solid & shockproof

I think everyone needs at least one solid and shockproof mod. For those situations when you know things could get rough. Like going to a party or just out and about.

The MVP2 from Innokin has been mine and is still going strong two years later! The MVP2 is so rock solid it won't break even if you threw it hard against a concrete wall. Have seen a video where a guy tried to destroy it and it took a big beating and still worked. Only problem with the MVP2 is its 11W limit so this limits you big time in what vape you can muster up on it.

The Voidray could become my MVP2 replacement...

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Silver!

f17f65561aa32202b66c64d274e9fdeb.png

Congratulations! Silver! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Recipient:
Street:
City:
Province or state:
Post code:
Tel or email:

The shipment is affected by Chinese Spring Festival, so we will ship the prize to you about on Feb 20th, 2016. Hope you can understand. After receiving the mod, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Encom Voidray mod,you can pick one from HG.

BTW, if you don’t win in this contest, don’t be upset. Another massive giveaway on our site is waiting for you.

My word, this is amazing
Never won anything like this before.

:FADDANCING:

Thanks for the competition @Heaven Gifts !

Wow well done @Silver ! What a nice mod to win. Probably the only one in SA! Not sure about you but I'm all for mods that aren't mainstream. Enjoy it. Please post pics of it once you receive it.

Thanks @Pixstar
I most certainly will!
I like rugged mods - been spoilt with the MVP2 and the Reos

Congratulations @Silver that's awesome my friend

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Back