A big thank you to Eciggies

KingSize

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
A huge thank you to Eciggies for some great after sales service! Nice to know that vendors care about their customers! I'm definitely recommending them to every vaper that I know!

yeah they are very good, I get most of my stuff from them and for some of the guys at my office. They're a nice bunch of people.

I must say, I'm surprised these guys aren't more prominent on the forums. Their pricing can be a bit high, but for the service I would use them every time if they were carrying what I wanted!

I must say, I'm surprised these guys aren't more prominent on the forums. Their pricing can be a bit high, but for the service I would use them every time if they were carrying what I wanted!
100% agreed, i still try an get as much stuff from them as possible - they are literally down the road from my house, which makes it very convenient for me.

Eciggies is probably the longest running vape store in the country and their service is awesome. Well done Walter and the team

I agree these guys are low key on the forum but always helpful with a great range of juices.

Back