A New Born Enters The World!

MarkK

Custom Mod Builder
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I have been busy in labour since 3am, heaving, breathing and pushing to give life to this stunning lady!

I would like you to please welcome Anna (Kornikova) to the vape world!

Anna.jpg
Anna2.jpg
Kournikova_280_1071428a.jpg

Absolutely stunning, it was a labor of love. I thought I would see some blue carbon fiber with a red carbon fiber door? Only jokes, that looks absolutely stunning my friend. Well done on pushing through all the boundaries and coming out on top, you sir are a true vaping legend of note.

Yours is next sir :) I'm sorry I pushed this one in, I am meeting my turning and engineering buddy tonight and really wanted him to see this example :) Its going to be of great benefit ;)

Yours will start forming on Saturday :) ETA: some time in the week :) :)

Thank you all for your compliments :) Keeps me going :D

Wood is comming after Chop's & Vape mob sx :)

Wow! Congrats @MarkK
Looks very colourful!
So unusual

Well done @MarkK that really does look pretty spectacular, if that doesn't get people's attention then nothing will!

That looks "Tick as Sits" to quote @devdev here :rock:

Awesome job. Need more detail pics..

hehe thanks @BumbleBee, @Silver and @Alex

I will try put up some nice pics at some point ;) my cameras are unfortunately not soo hot right now :)

@Chop007 :)

Your battery solution is causing delays... she will be tested with me in the field today but it seems like I might need to change design just a little on the holder ;)

Can you handle another day or 2 ? :D

ChopSpider.jpg ChopSpider2.jpg

How much are you asking for these by the way?

Asking 2k at the moment, but I am not selling yet, I need to perfect a battery solution for you guys first, as you will want to change battery's at some point ;) Planning a little some thing for the coming week. Chop will be the end user beta testing it so we can see how it handles the customer and then hopefully I will be ready to start sending some out ;)

Cool, because I would think that I would like to own a dual 18650 sx350 for that all day 50 watt (or a fair chunk of the day at least)

Dual you say ;) Noted sir,
This is unfortunately the thing i am noticing at the moment, each user has a specific requirement from their mod. so trying to meet all is turning a little stressful lol :)
the boxes i have used so far cannot fit 2 18650's so the size of the mod will increase over all (Slightly thicker in width or breadth) and there have been many comments on the size of my boxes, even though they are basically Hana size lol. My boxes are lighter then the hana's and look nicer in my opinion but hey the customer is always right ? :D lol

Do you have large hands ? will it look right in your hand?
I have seen some larger boxes I could attempt a dual build with :) again i just need to sort out a solid battery solution thats not going to fall to bits in your hands or just feel crappy etc

I can imagine that it's a nightmare dealing with all the unique needs for every customer, but I guess that is what sets your boxes apart from the slew of other (no offensive but due to reality of mass manufacturing) cheaper devices. Which I think is a difficult yet great model to follow.

I'm fairly sure the sx350 will fit in a hammond 1590b sized box nestled with two batteries, they manage this configuration with the naos raptor which is a huge chip? Granted this is a large sized box but by no means ridiculous to use. (note: only quoting hammond box as a reference size)
ROYIz35.jpg

I feel your pain with obtaining 18650 battery sleds especially here in SA. I had the same problem and resorted to going for a lipo battery instead.

But anyway I am rambling mostly for the sake of discussion because I enjoy these kinds of projects.

You keep doing your thing because you are clearly doing it well! Create a design you personally enjoy to use and I'm sure people will love it just as much!

...I feel your pain with obtaining 18650 battery sleds especially here in SA. I had the same problem and resorted to going for a lipo battery instead.

DX or digikey? .....fasttech?

Last edited:
DX or digikey? .....fasttech?
time and money :) I have not imported to save cost lol :D Already way up there on amount spent to make this happen :) but i might have too

@BooRad Thanks dude! This community deserves awesome devices and it has kept me building to provide ;) !
Thanks for rambling :) I love others opinions :) It broadens one' perspective on life.

I have been chilling out but into next week chops box will be reborn, I am not happy with it yet!

@Chef Guest Thanks dude~! You were not lying when you said it requires allot of hard work to get these done :)

Back