A new low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, the difference between perception and reality. Try working for a Cabinet Minister. I have, albeit in a freelance consulting capacity. You will not believe the hours these people put in. Just look at how Obama aged in 8 years, that gives you an idea of how much stress they are under. It's not a job I'd take for all the tea in China.
I have indeed and he called me Mister.They had the utmost respect for me and @hot.chillie35 after they saw our worth,how we work and the quality standard we bring to the table, and the fact that they could not bamboozle us with cheap and crap talk and the fact that we know what were talking about.
They also liked that we knew what they were talking about.

I have indeed and he called me Mister.They had the utmost respect for me and @hot.chillie35 after they saw our worth,how we work and the quality standard we bring to the table, and the fact that they could not bamboozle us with cheap and crap talk and the fact that we know what were talking about.
They also liked that we knew what they were talking about.

@Resistance, we worked for Dr's, Lawyers, Politicians, Engineers, Judges, etc...just not personally for a president. We were also called to do work in England & St Helena & none of them could give us bull or use money against us. We walk away! They can get a mule to do their work if they come with status issues and thinks that money talks.

Government is still corrupt with exception of a certain minority and I will still let my child vape to avoid them falling in the smoking stinkie trap!
Same points,different day my story never changed.

Was very busy from Friday digging a hole and then filling it in (as I am a government employee), so I only saw these posts this morning. Thanks for the link @Resistance . Will take a look at it when I'm done digging today :--P

(Please note that I am joking)
(Also note that I don't like digging holes... So I'll be getting those that work under me to dig and fill them for me) ;):p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back