Additions to vape flavours

Ok I am looking at making something similar to Elysian Labs Lemon Filled Cronut. I love that juice but it's too pricey for my budget.

I want a sweet creamy lemon flavour with a hint of fried doughnut

Thinking of the following

1. CAP Sicily Lemon
2. CAP Sweet Cream
3. CAP Glazed Doughnut

Will this combination work?
Zeppola is an awesome fried donut concentrate as well.

@Paul33 I think we nailed it.

Just needs a lot more lemon to the ratio of equal amount of sweet cream and Zeppola plus sweetener as it's not sweet enough.

But the flavour is very similar
Zeppola is awesome. I love it.

Glad your mix is coming together!!

I think I just found the missing ingredient - vanilla custard. Think i need to add sweetener as well.

Vanilla custard
Lemon Sicily
Sweet cream
Zeppola

Maybe sweetener...

I think I just found the missing ingredient - vanilla custard. Think i need to add sweetener as well.

Vanilla custard
Lemon Sicily
Sweet cream
Zeppola

Maybe sweetener...
Which vanilla custard?

Ok after it sitting and steeping, it's pretty close. The only thing lacking is that sweet lemon creaminess. I've ordered super sweet, vanilla custard and more sweet cream. Hopefully it'll be better with the custard and a dash of super sweet

@Paul33 @Christos

Something isn't right with the lemon flavour. It's a bit on the sour side, not sweet enough. I'm missing something. Tastes more like a mix of lemon and lime.

The vanilla custard, and super sweet addition to the sweet cream and Zeppola was spot on.

Now to hunt for the right lemon flavour.

@Andre @Rude Rudi @KZOR any suggestion?

@Paul33 @Christos

Something isn't right with the lemon flavour. It's a bit on the sour side, not sweet enough. I'm missing something. Tastes more like a mix of lemon and lime.

The vanilla custard, and super sweet addition to the sweet cream and Zeppola was spot on.

Try lemon meringue pie, very nice lemon profile and not sour at all and pairs well with lemon sicilly

Yes, I agree with @KZOR here - that is a very good option. Other lemon options include CAP Lemon Lime and FW Lemonade, both will give you a nice "twang". Start low, just 1% or so as they can quickly overpower. As mentioned, perhaps also consider Lemon Meringue Pie - both CAP and FW options are very good - at 3% or so...

@Paul33 @Christos

I am a INW Lemon fan, but INW have changed the formulation and the new one is not good at all. From @rogue zombie's comments INW Juicy Lemon is very good.

Now that I think of it.

I eat lemons myself. The best part of a lemon is the thick skin - that's the sweet part that compliments the sourness of the fruit.

That's exactly what I'm looking for.

This was inspired by drinking Ceres Summer Whispers.

I wonder if this mix will work
  • Cap Sweet Mango
  • Cap Juicy Orange
  • Cap Passion Fruit
  • Blck Ice WS-23
3mg nic
70/30 VG PG

Last edited:
Best strawberry concentrate flavours?

Needing to add a bit of a strawberry oomph to my current profile that has Cap Sweet Strawberry and Sweet Cream.

Maybe also add some vanilla custard to that as well.

Back