Additions to vape flavours

The only tea I will drink is Yorkshire tea - nothing else. I don't even drink coffee.
Never drink Tea myself but gallons of coffee, a lot of other nations regard us as tea drinking addicts who speak the queens English which is funny to us as we have so many accents and the top Tea drinking nations are places like Iraq, even in Ireland they drink more tea than us. We are all guilty of stereotyping, most English see New Zealand as a country full of sheep and (not me) many will joke calling the Welsh "sheep sha****s" yet per capita England has more sheep than both Wales and New Zealand!

Never drink Tea myself but gallons of coffee, a lot of other nations regard us as tea drinking addicts who speak the queens English which is funny to us as we have so many accents and the top Tea drinking nations are places like Iraq, even in Ireland they drink more tea than us. We are all guilty of stereotyping, most English see New Zealand as a country full of sheep and (not me) many will joke calling the Welsh "sheep sha****s" yet per capita England has more sheep than both Wales and New Zealand!

Because of you guys they call it a Tea Break in cricket. Yet I highly doubt tea is on the menu.

So I've kind of worked this out roughly - it needs to be tested. This is based on 100ml bottles I currently have - I go through 60ml bottles very quickly so I opted for the bigger ones.

View attachment 226944

Any constructive criticism?

hi I cant comment on the flavours but if you going for Max VG mix you should leave out the PG

So I've kind of worked this out roughly - it needs to be tested. This is based on 100ml bottles I currently have - I go through 60ml bottles very quickly so I opted for the bigger ones.

View attachment 226944

Any constructive criticism?

For me personally that Cactus is very high. Depending on what you are going for I would not go above 0.5%. 0.3% is what I normally use.

For me personally that Cactus is very high. Depending on what you are going for I would not go above 0.5%. 0.3% is what I normally use.
Ok, actually aiming for a nice cold summery drink - UK is currently in spring mode, approaching summer around June. I can't get my Mango Freeze One shots as it's only in South Africa - I'll only be able to get hold of some through my mom and with COVID travel restrictions, it may be a very long wait. So in the mean time, I'll make the best of the situation and try some different juices.

Ok, actually aiming for a nice cold summery drink - UK is currently in spring mode, approaching summer around June. I can't get my Mango Freeze One shots as it's only in South Africa - I'll only be able to get hold of some through my mom and with COVID travel restrictions, it may be a very long wait. So in the mean time, I'll make the best of the situation and try some different juices.

Then use the cactus at 0.25-0.3%. Will give a juicy effect. Anything higher and you will start getting the bitter Aloe/Cactus flavour. Some like it, some don't. But it doesn't sound like that is what you want.

Only my own personal taste but to add juiciness where many use Cactus i tend to use Honeydew Melon, also helps to get that tinned fruit syrup taste, like @Adephi say's that Aloe note is an acquired taste i almost find it soapy!

Only my own personal taste but to add juiciness where many use Cactus i tend to use Honeydew Melon, also helps to get that tinned fruit syrup taste, like @Adephi say's that Aloe note is an acquired taste i almost find it soapy!
It’s like coriander - you either like it or you don’t. I’ve heard some people say it tastes like dish washing liquid. I’m fine with it - actually munch on the leaves or add in curry

Boston-Tea-party.jpg

Wouldn't it need to be actually pronounced Bri ish for this to even be a joke, can only guess whoever came up with this has a speech impediment!
It's an American dad joke. It's not suppose to make sense.

You know I was just thinking about my very own recipe - Charlotte's Butterscotch Mints that I created a while back - that juice is the only juice that ages really well over time. As it goes, housemate is having issues with the juices for his MTL setup - tried a MAAT tank and for a while it wasn't harsh, the harshness of the throat hit came back so we ended up putting in what was left of my butterscotch mints juice into the tank after emptying it. He quite likes it so I've decided to make more for both of us as I want to keep him vaping, not smoking.

So I'm ordering concentrates and have decided on the following recipes - passionfruit juice, my butterscotch mints juice, and Lemon Cream cronut (my adapted version of the original one - less sweeter). I also want to make Barbossa's Mutiny, also another recipe of mine - I quite liked it about a year or two back, and it takes a while to age well enough for vaping but like Butterscotch mints, it also ages well with time.

Is it CAP Honeydew Melon, isn't it?

I just made a purchase with Vapable - around £38 worth of concentrates lol. I'm going all in with at least 5 flavour profiles with all the concentrates I've decided to mix.

Cooling Agent WS-23 Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Vanilla Swirl Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Zeppola Arte Italiano Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Passionfruit Arte Italiano Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Juicy Lemon Capella Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Super Sweet Capella Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Sugar Cookie (V2) Capella Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Honeydew Melon Capella Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
Vanilla Custard (V2) Capella Flavour Concentrate - 10ml × 1
RY4 Double Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrate - 30ml × 1
Jamaican Rum Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrate - 30ml (3 x 10ml) × 1
Peppermint Perfumer's Apprentice Flavour Concentrate - 30ml × 1
Cool Mint Capella Flavour Concentrate - 30ml × 1
Butterscotch Ripple Flavor West Concentrate - 30ml (3 x 10ml) × 1
Orange Mango Capella Flavour Concentrate - 30ml × 1

eJuice profiles as of now:

1. Barbossa's Mutiny
2. Lemon Cream Cronut
3. Passionfruit Juice
4. Charlotte's Butterscotch Mints
5. Mango Orange Juice

Last edited:
Is it CAP Honeydew Melon, isn't it?

I just made a purchase with Vapable - around £38 worth of concentrates lol. I'm going all in with at least 5 flavour profiles with all the concentrates I've decided to mix.

eJuice profiles as of now:

1. Barbossa's Mutiny
2. Lemon Cream Cronut
3. Passionfruit Juice
4. Charlotte's Butterscotch Mints
5. Mango Orange Juice
I find any good Honeydew works just the ideal percentage differs depending on brand, Honeydew is more neutral while being juicy unlike say Watermelon which has a stronger flavour, it's ideal to get something like that canned syrup taste!

I find any good Honeydew works just the ideal percentage differs depending on brand, Honeydew is more neutral while being juicy unlike say Watermelon which has a stronger flavour, it's ideal to get something like that canned syrup taste!
Yeah it was the only honeydew melon available on Vapable - just wanted to do one shop and go.

I was surprised to see Marula not being quite popular and used in more juice recipes. I've bought some and it's really good. I found Inewera Marula and have used it in a few recipes. Awesome! Very distinctive smell and taste that only Marula has. It has a very strong flavour and it's very sweet I use it quite sparingly.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/75020

Last edited:
What flavours did you get Claire?
I posted it earlier in quoted text.

I posted it earlier in quoted text.

Normally i am not into using coolants but i must say i find that Cool Mint a cracking flavour!

Back