Advice needed - Mini iStick

Wdnsdy

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I have decided to buy a Mini iStick and can't decide which clearomizer to buy with it. Any advice will be appreciated :)

Aspire Nautilus Mini.... Some issues with dud coils on occasion, but still my driving rig. Little enough vapor to still see the road, but enough to keep me satisfied.

It's pretty small, but carries 2ml juice. I found it a very comfortable size compared to the Twisp-a-like clearos.

Definitely go with the Nautilus.. i was also a bit undecided when i thought of the size..but it's not too bulky and was thankful for choosing it ever since.

I just don't want something that's going to be too big, the istick is 21 mm * 32.5mm * 52mm.

Where did you get your D16 from? I was about to order it from Vape Club this morning but it's sold out... which is why I decided on the istick.

Got mine from Vapeclub as well. Might I suggest the istick 30W? Will last a lot longer usage wise, is shorter than the D16 and gives you the ability to go sub-ohm in future if you wish. I originally bought my Nautilus mini with a 30W istick and it is a great mod.

I think I will eventually end up with a 30 or 50 even, but im just starting my journey. I like the size of the 10. Sub-ohm... i dont know much about that! Thanks for all the help!

30W. Basically the same size as the 20W, but they fixed the overhang issue with 22mm attys with that little lip on the front.

Maybe I should just go for the 30w and get it over with! Will the nautilus mini be ok or should I rather go for a subtank mini?

You won't regret the 30W. The subtank mini might be a bit much after coming off cigs. Lots of airflow and not really set up for mouth to lung hits in my experience. More suited to lung hits. As a starter kit I would rather get the Nautilus mini. But that's just my opinion.

Let me take a picture of the Nautilus on both batteries and post it. You will see what I mean then.

I think it looks much better on the 30W. The D16 is quite long... think I'm going to give that one a skip. Thanks so much for all the help. Much appreciated!

I think it looks much better on the 30W. The D16 is quite long... think I'm going to give that one a skip. Thanks so much for all the help. Much appreciated!

Pleasure to help out. Enjoy the vape mail ;)

Back