Advice Needed - Regulated/Unregulated Squonk Mod

Which Regulated Squonker would you recommend?

• iJoy CAPO Squonk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YFTK SVA 75W BF Squonk Box Mod

• Lost Vape Therion BF DNA 75C BOX MOD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the info.I may give this a try as it is the only non DNA squonk with dual cells and ample power.I just can't see how manufacturers aren't getting behind this void in the market.Hopefully this'll change soon.
Don't forget about the Geek Vape GBOX S100. I know @KZOR has one and seems to love it, maybe he can chime in?

I think with all the buzz around squonkers, the tough decision now would be to go regulated vs mech

Decisions decisions
I think the issue resolves itself on a personal level, for me at least :)
I tried mechs and I'm not the biggest fan. For me it was worth looking for the right regulated squonker and I'm happy with what I've found.

I think with all the buzz around squonkers, the tough decision now would be to go regulated vs mech

Decisions decisions
The new 528 customs dual 18650 mech squonker is looking mal! Looking like alles wat mal is! Looking moooooi! I’m gonna jump on that when it comes

The new 528 customs dual 18650 mech squonker is looking mal! Looking like alles wat mal is! Looking moooooi! I’m gonna jump on that when it comes
Thats the reason why I said ''the tough decision now would be to go regulated vs mech''

I agree the 528 customs dual 18650 mech squonker is looking great!

Awesome thread. The Ijoy Capo 100 better be in SA before Christmas the S.O is looking for gifts and I see my next mod.

I have the VT Inbox and its awesome. I went for the new revised black frame version and in my opinion they have fixed the door issue (well on mine there are no problems)

cons
1) The SMJY supersoft bottles do fit as there is a tut on the Vaping postman. I have purchased a few (still waiting on shipping) and apparently this will solve any issues with the OG hard plastic bottle.

2) The atomizer is pretty bad. Do yourself favor and sell the maze immediately (you can get R200 easily) and get the SXK Hadaly or any single coil RDA
3) Battery life will be horrendous with a dual coil setup. Build a single coil favor build and reap the benefits

Then Win.

Enjoying this thread quite a bit as I am also in the market to get a regulated bf mod.
Anyone have any pictures of the SVA next to a Reo Grand perhaps? Just want to see some size comparisons as I don't really want to go much bigger than my Reo.

Enjoying this thread quite a bit as I am also in the market to get a regulated bf mod.
Anyone have any pictures of the SVA next to a Reo Grand perhaps? Just want to see some size comparisons as I don't really want to go much bigger than my Reo.
Vs the boxer clone. Dont have a grand.
20170930_212020.jpg 20170930_212004.jpg

Remember big is not always better
I own 2 SVA regulated single battery squonkers
Running Armor RDA’s with dual 28*2/36 ni80 fused coils, 2.5mm 4 wrap in them @ 38 watts, flavor and clouds for days
The trick is finding that balance of volume, flavor and battery life on a single battery mod.
After lots of trial and error I have found that using a 22mm RDA you can have that perfect balance
of volume of Vape with battery life.
The following 22mm BF RDA’s are brilliant for single battery mods
Wasp
Solo
Hadaly
Armor
Velocity V2,V3 to name but a few
Just further on these RDA’s
The authentic’s are dam difficult (if not impossible) to get
The SXK Hadaly, Solo and Armor clones work great and don’t cost a fortune (around the R350 mark)
Wasp and velocity are also around the R350 mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To every vaper seeking a regulated squonker i would sugest getting a REO. And learning to build what you personally want and then use that with a REO to arrive at vaping heaven.

I think the SVA is slightly smaller than the VT inbox as in width

To every vaper seeking a regulated squonker i would sugest getting a REO. And learning to build what you personally want and then use that with a REO to arrive at vaping heaven.

Sorry for the dumb question but isn’t the REO a regulated/mech mod as opposed to the SVA, VT inbox which are Variable Wattage mods as they use a DNA 75 chipset and can be used in wattage/temp mode and watts can be adjusted

Sorry for the dumb question but isn’t the REO a regulated/mech mod as opposed to the SVA, VT inbox which are Variable Wattage mods as they use a DNA 75 chipset and can be used in wattage/temp mode and watts can be adjusted

I think he was a bit vague... I think @antonherbst meant that we should all ditch the regulated squonk life and get reos and learn how to build for mechs... am I right @antonherbst

I think he was a bit vague... I think @antonherbst meant that we should all ditch the regulated squonk life and get reos and learn how to build for mechs... am I right @antonherbst

Now that makes sense
I would luv a REO but sadly there is a limit to my budget
I am also one of those folks that doesn’t do mech mods out of personal choice.

The REO is a full mechanical squonker. No electronic boards in this mod. The quality of the vape you get depends on the coil build and battery combination you use. And as the battery drains during the vape the change in vape will be tasted. But that will be minimal.

To clean this mod. I remove the battery and take it to the shower with me. Afterwards i use a hairdryer to dry the water from it. Re wick it put the battery back and vape it.

The vague’ness was intentional. Guys i am just pulling your legs in this thread with the reo comments. They are amazing mods and i love mine.

Remember big is not always better
I own 2 SVA regulated single battery squonkers
Running Armor RDA’s with dual 28*2/36 ni80 fused coils, 2.5mm 4 wrap in them @ 38 watts, flavor and clouds for days
The trick is finding that balance of volume, flavor and battery life on a single battery mod.
After lots of trial and error I have found that using a 22mm RDA you can have that perfect balance
of volume of Vape with battery life.
The following 22mm BF RDA’s are brilliant for single battery mods
Wasp
Solo
Hadaly
Armor
Velocity V2,V3 to name but a few
Just further on these RDA’s
The authentic’s are dam difficult (if not impossible) to get
The SXK Hadaly, Solo and Armor clones work great and don’t cost a fortune (around the R350 mark)
Wasp and velocity are also around the R350 mark

I think @Blends Of Distinction hit the nail on the head here with regard to "optimising" the coil and build for a single battery mod. In my case, I optimise the juice too. A little bit of extra nic really does pump up the performance :D

Now that makes sense
I would luv a REO but sadly there is a limit to my budget
I am also one of those folks that doesn’t do mech mods out of personal choice.

Have a look at this. @Blends Of Distinction

Item for Sale :- Reo Grand LP, Cyclone (incl AFC) & RM2
Selling Price :- R1500
Condition :- Good (although slight leak around 510)
Age of the item :- Not sure
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Durban
Delivery/Collection :- Collection
Reason for sale:- Not squonking much anymore
Add a picture here :-

Batteries - you need to include its specs and a picture

I found this pic that someone on Reddit posted
fmsE4Wy.jpg

Back