Alien Visions E-juice In Sa ! (bobas Bounty)

@ShaneW. Put me down for
12mg 30ml each
1 X Bobas
1 X Gorrila Juice.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I will take 30ml Bobas, 12mg, please.

When will these be coming in @ShaneW ? I would like a 30ml Blend 4 in 18mg, just not sure if my budget (wifey) is going to let me... I'm going to need more Elvis too, that stuff is too awesome.

I will take 30ml Bobas, 12mg, please.

Added. .. Thanks

30ml of Bobas bounty 12mg preeez

Added... Thanks

Can I change mine to 12mg please?

Changed ;)

When will these be coming in @ShaneW ? I would like a 30ml Blend 4 in 18mg, just not sure if my budget (wifey) is going to let me... I'm going to need more Elvis too, that stuff is too awesome.

Added you pending confirmation from the minister of finance :D

Guys, the delivery time according to FedEx is Monday evening.

I am really hoping this does not change, it's currently being inspected by cu$toms :( and there might be a delay because of this.

Will let you know as soon as I have confirmation

Those were very kind, but kak words too ... so close but so far :giggle:

Lol... For sure. I can just imagine how much you are itching.
I'm really hoping there is no delay on the AV.
Then you will be happily vaping on Wednesday!

I'm just planning with a mate. I see we missed the Alien Vision stuff, so do you know when you will be ordering more?

You most certainly have not missed it, got plenty en route. Will be here this week

I'm good till then. Have hhvt and waffles and an inkling of bobas left :D
2a558c0dd93f7b21469ddd7db9ad59db.jpg

@ShaneW is you site up to date? Is the juice listed in stock?

I would like to order, just not sure about stock.

@ShaneW is you site up to date? Is the juice listed in stock?

I would like to order, just not sure about stock.

Stock will be here this week. You can put your pre order in this thread if you would like me to keep something for you.

Wow - Had no idea you could get this stuff in SA! What's the ordering procedure?

Wow - Had no idea you could get this stuff in SA! What's the ordering procedure?

just click on JuicyJoes.co.za underneath his banner and it will take you straight to his website, where you can pick-n-choose + order.

Great thanks, I see there is only 12ml available in the 18mg Bounty.. expecting new stock soon?

Back