Alien Visions Left Over

Sorry Shane, don't mean to be a pain. But can I change my order.

So forget the other booking and I'll take:

1 x Bobas 18ml 18g
1 x Gorilla Juice 18ml 18mg
1 x Grasshopper 18ml 18mg

If that's okay. I would order off your site and not be a pain, but I see the Heathers stuff is listed as 'out of stock'

And then just get it delivered when you have it all in stock.

Last edited:
Sorry Shane, don't mean to be a pain. But can I change my order.

So forget the other booking and I'll take:

1 x Bobas 18ml 18g
1 x Gorilla Juice 18ml 18mg
1 x Grasshopper 18ml 18mg

If that's okay. I would order off your site and not be a pain, but I see the Heathers stuff is list 'out of stock'

And then just get it delivered when you have it all in stock.

OK cool, I am out of stock of the HHV until mid Sept... you prepared to wait that long?

I've got the 1 x Bobas 18ml 18mg but the Gorilla Juice 18ml 18mg is finished. Should I put the Bobas aside for you until then?

One less Boba's for you to worry about ;)
order placed

Got your order thanks :) its packed and ready to go. Pity it can only go on monday to be delivered on tuesday

@ShaneW, all good . standard postage joy.as of next month I have 2 trips to el a month so we will be seeing a lot of each other

dude, is mine still set aside for me, or must i book 1 of these

@ShaneW, all good . standard postage joy.as of next month I have 2 trips to el a month so we will be seeing a lot of each other

Awesome... give me a shout and we can catch a vape if I'm around town

dude, is mine still set aside for me, or must i book 1 of these

Still got yours set aside, whenever you ready

Bobas bounty anything v less thanv18mg?

Sent from my DeLorean

@ShaneW not sure if this is the place to ask, but do you have and heathers ??

Specifically the Caramel Apple :D YUM

Hi Mark
Heathers is on its way, should be here by around the 15th. And yes caramel apple tobacco is in the order ;)

such subtle and realistic flavours!
Green granny smith apples are my special treat and caramel apple tastes just like one :D so yum

Having my first tank of Gorrilla Juice - wow! Smooth and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

I must admit, I wanted this just because of the name. Alien Vision Gorilla Juice for crying out loud!

But was curious to see what banana would do to the famous Bobas.... It's nice, it's so nice what it does. Makes it smoother than any tobacco juice I've had.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

such subtle and realistic flavours!
Green granny smith apples are my special treat and caramel apple tastes just like one :D so yum
You sir, are a legend...been hunting for granny Smith style apple flavour

@Necris look I must make it clear it is quite a subtle vape but it is very very enjoyable!
granny smith apple and soft caramel, the flavourings I would say are about the same strength (Apple vs Caramel 50/50, one doesn't over power the other)

I will have another vape on it in a fresh build on the drip drip and let you know if she really shines :D

Having my first tank of Gorrilla Juice - wow! Smooth and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

I must admit, I wanted this just because of the name. Alien Vision Gorilla Juice for crying out loud!

But was curious to see what banana would do to the famous Bobas.... It's nice, it's so nice what it does. Makes it smoother than any tobacco juice I've had.

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

Glad you enjoying it. I'm preferring it over Bobas lately. Its exactly as the description says... Bobas with a hint of banana. I'm not a banana fan but this juice hits the spot!

I'm gonna be ordering some Havana Gold with the next order. I got a sample with this order and OMW! its got that distinct AV tobacco flavour with an oaky undertone... it jumped to the top of my list really quickly.
Thanks @crack2483 for suggesting the oak flavour, it would have taken me ages to figure out what I was tasting. lol

@Necris look I must make it clear it is quite a subtle vape but it is very very enjoyable!
granny smith apple and soft caramel, the flavourings I would say are about the same strength (Apple vs Caramel 50/50, one doesn't over power the other)

I will have another vape on it in a fresh build on the drip drip and let you know if she really shines :D

Spot on...

Most HHV juices, besides their strong tobaccos like Dark Horse, Maple EH, etc, are very subtle flavours. But they somehow blend together perfectly.

Lol @Yiannaki...same here bro
esy3u6y3.jpg

Thats one kayfun refill if im lucky, best I resort to drippers :D

Back