All Day Vapes DIY Premixes

See our Juice Club for another 10% off the Signature and Private Bin premixes - and juices of course.

Anyone tried the Irish Cookie Shake or Strawberry Lemon Scone DIY?
Ive been eyeing the Mocha Panacota, but im just afraid that it will be a artificial coffee taste that most juices have

I bought the Forest Berry Panacota last week and its just pure bliss. So i want to try other as well, but there are so many to choose from

@SmokeyJoe I am not allowed to discuss our products in the general forum so I will reply in here.

When mixed correctly with good quality ingredients the premixes should yield a juice that is the same as our made-to-order juices, so you can use the reviews of the juices in that section as a guide.

Steeping is important. Most of our juices are very complex.

We have added our latest flavour - Peach Yogurt - to the premixes.

Awesome. Will definitely try the premix when i have cash again

New flavour Decadence has been added to Private Bin premixes.

After reading too many positive things about ADV Chocmint Shake I decided I just had to try it. I'm hopefully receiving a bottle of the DIY concentrate today...
My body is ready:
D3b44Qj.jpg

Thanks @YeOldeOke!

After reading too many positive things about ADV Chocmint Shake I decided I just had to try it. I'm hopefully receiving a bottle of the DIY concentrate today...

Thanks @YeOldeOke!

It should be delivered this morn. Let us know how it goes.....

It should be delivered this morn. Let us know how it goes.....
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm looking forward to it and will provide preliminary and later detailed feedback :)

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm looking forward to it and will provide preliminary and later detailed feedback :)
0NfZk6P.jpg

Mixed and had a super quick test before I have to run out the office.
Oh my word! @YeOldeOke, you guys absolutely nailed it with this one!
I'm skeptical of anything with chocolate in it but this stuff is just brilliant :D
Smooth, creamy, minty with just enough chocolate.
Winner winner! :h:

Hi ADV,

I purchased the following three premixes and just mixed my juice:

- Chocmint
- Irish Cookie Shake
- Chilled Pomberry Cococream

Please advise what is the best steeping time for each of these?

I'm eager to try it!

Hi ADV,

I purchased the following three premixes and just mixed my juice:

- Chocmint
- Irish Cookie Shake
- Chilled Pomberry Cococream

Please advise what is the best steeping time for each of these?

I'm eager to try it!
@Wimmas The Chocmint Shake and Irish Cookie Shake - 2 weeks to get the best out of them. The Chilled a few days should be OK.

Hope you enjoy! :)

Back