All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

0.54ohm coils @ 55watt

@YeOldeOke today I am getting a hint of Menthol on the inhale... it is just getting better. There is menthol in there? Or is my senses lieing to me?

@boxerulez No menthol. I can say no more :D I haven't made mentholy vapes - yet. I don't like heavily mentholy vapes, though they are easy to make. But I will probably bring some menthol-type juices out in future because some do enjoy them.

Last edited:
@YeOldeOke

Do you keep unicorns?

The only thing aboit your ADVs I hate ...

Is the glass pippette droppers you use. The tips are too big to fit in any of my tanks filling ports except the Limitless XL.

Can you get the type creamy clouds use? Or can you source some unicorns or needle tip bottles for on the go refilling?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Started dripping the Chocolate Creme Brulee this morning. Really enjoying it. Also tried a shot of the plain creme brulee and also awesome but the chocolate I prefer.

Will be having a go at Cherry Parfait a little later and will update.

Yep! For all and any to use!

@YeOldeOke The drip thingies are too big, but obiously you still yant to use whatever keeps costs down. So even if not unicorns, the other little plastic bottles. @boxerulez ... I tried my cherry again yesterday, and the TH has gone!

Yep! For all and any to use!

@YeOldeOke The drip thingies are too big, but obiously you still yant to use whatever keeps costs down. So even if not unicorns, the other little plastic bottles. @boxerulez ... I tried my cherry again yesterday, and the TH has gone!
How many days? I am on 1 week still some throat hit in cherry and choc crem. Still its nice regardless of TH.

How many days? I am on 1 week still some throat hit in cherry and choc crem. Still its nice regardless of TH.

I'm also on one week. Hope it comes right for ya!

So two weeks after I opened the forest berry youghurt Pannacotta, steeped it for a week before I vaped it.
I get a strong mentholy hit on the first inhale, it lessens after the coils heat up with the third or fourth pull. I get a great berry flavour after the "menthol" subsides, but don't really get the yoghurt or pannacotta flavours coming through.
I like the flavour and would recommend it, if you like berry flavours.
Setup used:
Fuchai 213 Melo 3 .3ohm 27w
Rx200s Smok TFV4 .3ohm TF-T6 40w
Smok stick TFV4 micro .2 Clapton.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Awesome @YeOldeOke ! I actually paid another visit to my Lychee Parfait which has steeped quite nicely, the lychee is a bit more pronounced. And have Cocolime in my lunch-time tank for today!

Watching this with anticipation, as a menthol lover I'm definitely going to want to try this range too! Any hints as to other flavours you're going to release on this line? :angel:

Awesome @YeOldeOke ! I actually paid another visit to my Lychee Parfait which has steeped quite nicely, the lychee is a bit more pronounced. And have Cocolime in my lunch-time tank for today!

Watching this with anticipation, as a menthol lover I'm definitely going to want to try this range too! Any hints as to other flavours you're going to release on this line? :angel:

Re menthols, I'm open to suggestions. I don't really want to mention specific flavours we're working on at the moment as some of them will inevitably not make the cut.

Requests are welcomed.

Re menthols, I'm open to suggestions. I don't really want to mention specific flavours we're working on at the moment as some of them will inevitably not make the cut.

Requests are welcomed.
Well I must say a grape would have been at the top of my pile, so you've beaten me to it. Maybe you could get a Pineapple, litchi or Naartjie one to work? They might not be common juices for a reason though, so I leave it up to you to assess the viability!

OK, we have tweaked the Parfait recipes after taking a lot of comments into consideration. As I stated in the beginning, those recipes were for my own use and taste is subjective, though they were tested by others as well. No major changes, just tweaks;

Parfait base tweaked to bring out the soft nougat a bit more, temper throat hit and rebalanced to changes in top flavour.
Lychee, Tropical and Lemon top flavour increased a tad.
Cherry, Orange top flavour decreased a tad.

I do believe the net result is significantly positive.

I got the Lemon Parfait, Creme Brulee and Forest Berry Yoghurt Panna Cotta. Steeping for a week so far, trying to be patient so will probably let it steep for a few more days before I try it out.

@YeOldeOke How long should I steep for to get rid of the harshness? I ordered in 6mg, and its a little too much.

I got the Lemon Parfait, Creme Brulee and Forest Berry Yoghurt Panna Cotta. Steeping for a week so far, trying to be patient so will probably let it steep for a few more days before I try it out.

Haven't tried the Lemon, but the Creme Brulee and Forest Berry will be good to go now, only gets better with age though!

@YeOldeOke How long should I steep for to get rid of the harshness? I ordered in 6mg, and its a little too much.

Which juice did you get?

Haven't tried the Lemon, but the Creme Brulee and Forest Berry will be good to go now, only gets better with age though!

Which juice did you get?

Chocolate Creme Brûlée
Coco Lime
Forest Berry
Mocha one

They all taste great, and I am really liking the Coco Lime, but a little too harsh for my liking.

Chocolate Creme Brûlée
Coco Lime
Forest Berry
Mocha one

They all taste great, and I am really liking the Coco Lime, but a little too harsh for my liking.
Like @Hiro I also got 3mg so that was a little easier than the 6mg (which is what I usually vape, but I found lately that all 6mg juice is getting a bit harsh for me). I didn't get the Choc Creme Brulee or the Mocha, but the Cocolime and Forest Berry are defintely smoothing out (been just over 2 weeks now).

Like @Hiro I also got 3mg so that was a little easier than the 6mg (which is what I usually vape, but I found lately that all 6mg juice is getting a bit harsh for me). I didn't get the Choc Creme Brulee or the Mocha, but the Cocolime and Forest Berry are defintely smoothing out (been just over 2 weeks now).

Thanks, mine is a week old, will give then some more time before trying it again.

Back