Am I bad person for finding this funny?

I think I'm going to hell, for thinking "dude fight back" or grow a pair

I think I'm going to hell, for thinking "dude fight back" or grow a pair

Haha yeah I cant believe he just sat there and took it! If I was him I would have just gotten up and walked away or at least stood up!

he seems to be totally wipped HAHA

yep you can actually hear the whip go....swish the whole time

Wow, the words I want to use in this reply would not be appropriate for an open public forum...
Moms, dont baby your sons too much, and allow dad play play a little rough. It's not gonna kill them, but it will prevent spineless guys like this.

Bad on him for cheating, but i have come to the conclusion that if a woman hits a guy... repeatedly, she gonna get hit back... I will off course first try and simply walk away, but if she continues, she's going down.... ladies any thoughts? (ps i have my wife's permission to post this)

There is no proof he actually cheated. It sounded like she came in uninvited, and he was in that position simply for having another girl in the flat/house

I keep on thinking that if that was a guy hitting his girlfriend there would be outrage and most likely not so many people just walking around, or pass the abuse. Abuse is Abuse no matter if it is a guy hitting a girl or girl hitting a guy and should not be tolerated.

Back