An odd thing happened with my battery order...

KB_314

OG vaper
LV

Awards
Hey VapeClub - as usual, great service and all arrived on time and in good shape. This evening after work I opened up my vapemail.
I'd ordered 3x Samsung 30Q's, and 6x green Samsung 25R's. So I was very surprised to see that there were 3x 30Q's, and 10x 25R's. Early Christmas? :) I don't want anyone to get into trouble after a stock check or something like that because 4 batteries could cost someone money and I didn't pay for them. Of course... I'm happy to give them a home if needed...:p

Anyway - something about one of the batteries caught my eye - the positive contact seemed a little odd and on closer inspection, I realised that 4 of the batteries, although they look just like INR 25R's, are actually ICR 22F's. They have the same 2500mah sticker on them and look identical but for a slightly wider positive contact.

Wanted to let you know about this. Let me know what you'd prefer - happy to send them back, happy to keep them as well - so long as they are safe to use, but most importantly, might be worth checking the 25R's which are dispatched incase there are some of these mixed in the match?

Respect for your honesty mate. :)

Wow that is honesty very rare. Well done

Oh no .. looks like we got a mix up in our battery order .. time to start checking stock and emailing clients. :(

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @KB_314, I've just checked all the cartons from our last shipment and at least it seems only one of the boxes were affected, with another four 22Fs in it. Odd how things work out, if that order had not been oversupplied you may not have noticed it, never thought I'd be grateful for a packing error! This consignment went on sale from the 12th of November though, so I do have a few follow up emails to do..

Back