And so it was writ...

Houston, we have a problem.

@Steyn777 said, "I have yet to meet a forum member I didn't enjoy ... You should come over 1 time...I'd like to have you for dinner."

o_O

EDIT: I spelt Houston incorrectly

"I will defiantly be getting more of this and more of their other fantastic flavours.", wrote a reviewer.

Gosh, no need to be defiant - just ask nicely...

What's wrong with this ad posted on FB?

"PURCHASE OF WALK BEHIND DOUBLE DRUM VIBRATORY ROLLER WITH TRAILER"

Houston, we have a problem.

@Steyn777 said, "I have yet to meet a forum member I didn't enjoy ... You should come over 1 time...I'd like to have you for dinner."

o_O

EDIT: I spelt Houston incorrectly
Lol...another favourite is "I'm giving serious thought, to eating your wife " Dr. Hannibal

I'd been vaping for about a week when I met the owner and mixologist of a juice line. He makes the juice at home, but he made sure to tell me that he has a clean room. I assumed that he meant that that room in his house was clean, but not the others. Only later in the conversation did I realise that wasn't what he meant and he then explained what a clean-room is.

Hyphens are important:
Clean-room means a proper mixing room, meeting health standards re air purity, stainless steel counters etc. etc.
Clean room simply means a room that is clean!

@Moerse Rooikat said, "

"love it.
sits nicely in my hand looks good.
might be to big for same [sic]"

First we have Cannibal Steyn @Steyn777 wanting to have someone for dinner (the post is above somewhere) and now we have Moerse Rooikat making moerse lewd comments. Really! The kids of today... :tejeqteje:

Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first.
- Steve Irwin (1962 - 2006)

I dreamed about drowning in an ocean made out of orange soda last night.

It took me a while to work out it was just a Fanta sea.....

Back