Another buyer to be careful of

Never trust anyone.Payment clear first,then ship.

Unless you have dealt with the person before and trust them

It is such a pity,but that is what the world has come too unfortunately.

I tend to turn the other way, i trust in people to do the right thing, my business is run very much the same and thats why people like to deal with me. I can smell a scam a mile away and i dont really deal in high end stuff like yourself so if i lose a few hundred here and there it doesn’t phase me.It seems like a crap world to live in if you cant trust a single new person but we live and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to turn the other way, i trust in people to do the right thing, my business is run very much the same and thats why people like to deal with me. I can smell a scam a mile away and i dont really deal in high end stuff like yourself so if i lose a few hundred here and there it doesn’t phase me.It seems like a crap world to live in if you cant trust a single new person but we live and learn.

once bitten twice shy...........

It seems like a crap world to live in if you cant trust a single new person

Not a crap world, just the real one, everyone has their price and will find justification at the end of the day so that they can sleep.

Not a crap world, just the real one, everyone has their price and will find justification at the end of the day so that they can sleep.

I have made allot of friends with my sales and everyone one of them have been on a trust bases. But i do get your point on the real world. People have tried to scam me before and failed so its not like I’m blind to the facts but life’s to short for me to worry about a few hundred bucks so thats why i try to live, love and share . On my bigger sales, deposit first for obvious reasons as you pointed out.

What the OP did was right thou, he warned people about a potential scammer and i would do the same. If i was proved wrong i would apologies but not apologies for looking out for other peoples interests.

Sorry for the thread derail

I have recently sold an item to another forum member, went out of my way to have it delivered to him free of charge by another forum member on the promise that he will pay. I hope he enjoys the item - I had no further use for it anyway. It would have been nice if my trust was not so misplaced. To me however it is just money - I can live without it. I am still a happy vaper

Happy vaping @BrianH

Sent by iDad's iPhone
@RenaldoRheeder the other forum member who so kindly delivered the item, should not have handed it over unless he received the money. C.O.D. means Cash on Delivery, not Cash Optional Decision.

Thnx for the heads-up though. I'm going to keep a list of bad buyers and sellers

Never trust anyone.Payment clear first,then ship.

Unless you have dealt with the person before and trust them

It is such a pity,but that is what the world has come too unfortunately.

@SAVapeGear I agree, but it's difficult when buying/selling privately. I would be happy to pay first - but then what happens if the seller doesn't deliver? When dealing with a business it's different. If that happened I would broadcast the fact all over the Internet!

@SAVapeGear I agree, but it's difficult when buying/selling privately. I would be happy to pay first - but then what happens if the seller doesn't deliver? When dealing with a business it's different. If that happened I would broadcast the fact all over the Internet!
One build up a reputation over the years......

OK - let me put this to rest and provide the proof of the non-payment. Here are details from my bank statement (with certain more confidential information removed). The lengths to which one has to go :think: . Until my original post - despite request to the buyer - he made no payment into my account - payment was only made after I posted about it publicly. I rest my case, I have no issues further with the buyer, and I continue to be a happy vaper & I sleep well every night.

Let's move on

PS And if anyone want any further detail about any of my transactions listed below, ..... :) :)

upload_2017-12-8_15-13-17.png
upload_2017-12-8_15-13-37.png

OK - let me put this to rest and provide the proof of the non-payment. Here are details from my bank statement (with certain more confidential information removed). The lengths to which one has to go :think: . Until my original post - despite request to the buyer - he made no payment into my account - payment was only made after I posted about it publicly. I rest my case, I have no issues further with the buyer, and I continue to be a happy vaper & I sleep well every night.

Let's move on

PS And if anyone want any further detail about any of my transactions listed below, ..... :) :)

View attachment 115703
View attachment 115704
only question :) can I be one of your kids :)

Let's move on

View attachment 115703
View attachment 115704
We all know you @RenaldoRheeder ,no need for this.You are one of the fastest payers on this forum.And you trust everyone and even give stuff away for free to many people.

Just some tongue-in-cheek Friday afternoon humor because we love @RenaldoRheeder and all the stuff he does for our community...

But you guys do realise we have a guy from Nigeria complaining about an internet scam.

Back