Any new disposable e-cigarettes on the market lately?

Vapemaster_s

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Any new disposable e-cigarettes on the market lately?I've recently tried a lot of pod systems, but I'm having some difficulty choosing e-liquids. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Any new disposable e-cigarettes on the market lately?I've recently tried a lot of pod systems, but I'm having some difficulty choosing e-liquids. Does anyone have any good recommendations?
I see you're based in the US, that may be a challenge recommending something, as the lions share of ecigssa membership is South African, albeit that I would suggest staying with your pod(s) and rather making the effort to find a suitable eliquid for it,(them), as apposed going the disposable route.

I've been vaping for years and recently explored some disposable e-cigarettes from https://www.shishavibe.com/, where they have a wide selection. Although they might not be new to everyone, I tried the Gold Bar disposable vape, which was only 5 pounds. I was pretty impressed with it, especially the Mango Ice flavor I chose.

Last edited:
Mate, let me be straight with you. Disposables might seem convenient, but they're the fast food of vaping – cheap, easy, and ultimately bad for you. Plus, they're like throwing money down the drain. You want flavor? You want satisfaction? Invest in a proper setup and some quality e-liquids. As for recommendations, mate, you're in luck. There's a world of flavors out there waiting for you to explore. From fruity to dessert to tobacco blends, the choices are endless. But don't just take my word for it – dive in and discover what tickles your taste buds. And remember, always support your local vape shop. Cheers!

Lately, I've been hooked on "Blueberry Bliss" by Coastal Clouds. It's been hitting the spot for me.

Back