Anyone interested in 3mg ?

Gryphons Breath will be in the new orders, apologies for the long wait guys. My wife is also moaning about not having Gryphons

I mouth to lung 6mg as well as lung hit. 6mg is starting to become too strong for me lately 12mg destroys me. I think my next move will be 3mg and that will be very very soon

I think 0mg would also be a great option, so guys/gals can cut without flavour loss

So it seems like:

12 was the new 18
Then 6 was the new 12
And now 3 is the new 6

I am in limbo at the moment. Hovering between 6 and 12

Geez Shane you have an extraordinary patient wife!

via Tapatalk

Thankfully I'm down to 6 as well.
Use 3 for my big cloud blower and 6 on my ReOdin.
So definitely down for 3 as well.

Im on 3 and 6 atm! cant go higher than 6! i tried some Lekka Vapors strapple mint in 9mg the other day and it almost killed me!

so yeah, bring on them 3's!

I think 0mg would also be a great option, so guys/gals can cut without flavour loss

Another case in point: Your 6mg's always go quite quick, but the 12mg sell slower. If your had 0mg on hand of your best sellers, one would be more inclined to grab a 12mg + 0mg combo if need be.

Another case in point: Your 6mg's always go quite quick, but the 12mg sell slower. If your had 0mg on hand of your best sellers, one would be more inclined to grab a 12mg + 0mg combo if need be.

Very true!

Or an 18mg and two 0mg

@ShaneW are you going to bring back 100ml botttle of bobas?

Hi Andro, I can bring them in again but was only planning on special request. Let me know if you are interested, I have an order en-route but can include with the next order.

Hi Andro, I can bring them in again but was only planning on special request. Let me know if you are interested, I have an order en-route but can include with the next order.
i will . just have to decide how much

Back