Arachnids

thekeeperza

Reonaut
VIP
Taste Box Boss
LV

Awards
My biggest tarantula - Poecilotheria regalis (Indian tree spider). Her first appearance since moulting last week and sporting an impressive 18-19cm leg span.
c89610ad55d7688757172f29d767ec39.jpg

Oi-vey! I'm sleeping very tight behind me wife tonight - this type of pics are the force behind nightmares :eek:

PS. I rated your post "winner" as I just can't give it a "like"

Ow my goodness NOOOO!!! Where is Jaco's glog?!?!?!?

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Ah. Don't be like that @Stroodlepuff They are so pretty and fluffy. And if you ask very nicely the will even give you a hug or a love bite (insert evil laugh here)

Ah. Don't be like that @Stroodlepuff They are so pretty and fluffy. And if you ask very nicely the will even give you a hug or a love bite (insert evil laugh here)

PRETTY???

This is pretty:

images (1).jpg images (2).jpg unicorn-fantasy.jpg

They might be fluffy - but that doesn't mean I want them to hug me! Or that I want to go anywhere near them... lol :p

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414958942.773183.jpg

P Metallica. A stunning example of how beautiful spiders can be. Just love these. Hopefully part of my collection soon

View attachment 14479

P Metallica. A stunning example of how beautiful spiders can be. Just love these. Hopefully part of my collection soon

Meh! Might have pretty colours but is still a nope for me :p Soooo fuzzy and crawly and creepy :p I dont like fuzzy spiders! I dont like non fuzzy spiders either :p

As my grandfather (The legend that he was) used to say - The only good spider is a dead spider - I think he taught me well :p

and yes I know they are useful and a good part of the eco-system but they're still a nope in my book - they can stay outside in the bush where they belong! Have you seen what a sac spider can do to you?? :p

You guys can enjoy your creepy crawlies :p This is one hobby that certainly is not for me

But then again you don't mind snakes if i remember correctly. Now the scare me

But then again you don't mind snakes if i remember correctly. Now the scare me

Yeah I dont mind snakes - not a huge fan but if was forced to choose I would choose a snake over a spider... Spiders are the bigger ninjas and ninjas scare me :p

My biggest tarantula - Poecilotheria regalis (Indian tree spider). Her first appearance since moulting last week and sporting an impressive 18-19cm leg span.
c89610ad55d7688757172f29d767ec39.jpg
What a beauty... I don't have any (except one tatttoo) but Iove spiders :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414959821.795521.jpg

My other bug collection. This is for fishing however

Here's one I ran into (almost literally) in the bush some years back:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

Never did identify it, and sadly I didn't capture it with a scale comparison - it was around the size of my palm.

Back