Are any shops bringing in the IPV3 box mod?

Bianca

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Are any vendors bringing in the IPV3 box mod?it looks like a great device.

Hey guys

We have just been informed that our agent who is affiliated with Pioneer4you cannot send our stock of IPV3's that we booked. The reason she gave is that Pioneer will only allow then to ship to US and Europe on these units currently. I then contacted Pioneer and that is the case but can buy direct from them but at almost double the price.Its just not feasible and the price of the units would then have to increase and I honestly don't think the units are worth that price to be honest.

It's highly frustrating and the attitude of Pioneer on this is unreasonable and not sure what their game is. My agent has told me that they will keep me updated and they should be able to ship next month to South Africa but need to await confirmation from Pioneer. I also have a feeling they have rushed production of this device after watching a couple of new reviews and think it needs a bit more time to iron out the issues that have been reported. More than happy to rather wait and will keep you updated.

Hey guys

We have just been informed that our agent who is affiliated with Pioneer4you cannot send our stock of IPV3's that we booked. The reason she gave is that Pioneer will only allow then to ship to US and Europe on these units currently. I then contacted Pioneer and that is the case but can buy direct from them but at almost double the price.Its just not feasible and the price of the units would then have to increase and I honestly don't think the units are worth that price to be honest.

It's highly frustrating and the attitude of Pioneer on this is unreasonable and not sure what their game is. My agent has told me that they will keep me updated and they should be able to ship next month to South Africa but need to await confirmation from Pioneer. I also have a feeling they have rushed production of this device after watching a couple of new reviews and think it needs a bit more time to iron out the issues that have been reported. More than happy to rather wait and will keep you updated.
exactly why I was waiting for the reviews, but this one is gonna be worth the wait IMO, if you planning on getting the second batch with most of the glitches sorted, I will most def be supporting you on this one.

Back