Aromamizer Supreme Mini Review

I also think something like your Milky Way will be better on the crown.I never used XXX.

But you can make the call.Give Milky way a go on the crown next.

Roger that... I think you may be right about Milky Way in the Crown... right now it has XXX in it which the juice I know intimately.

Roger that... I think you may be right about Milky Way in the Crown... right now it has XXX in it which the juice I know intimately.
@RobFisher Off the bat, if you were forced to choose between the Aramomizer Supreme or the Gemini which one will you choose? I know it is an "it depends" type of answer, but choose one. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@RobFisher Off the bat, if you were forced to choose between the Aramomizer Supreme or the Gemini which one will you choose? I know it is an "it depends" type of answer, but choose one. Thanks

Supreme when I'm going out because it has a big tank.
Gemini when I'm home because I think it has better flavour.

I looked at both at Sir Vape. Left me confused. Being a bit of a size man, and ease of build, I think I may go for the Supreme.

That's the Gemini RTA right?

How about round two Gemini vs Avocado? :)

That's the Gemini RTA right?

How about round two Gemini vs Avocado? :)

Yebo Gemini TRA.

Avocado wins on flavour but it's not really a take our device because the tank is rather small... mind you so is the Gemini and both really need a 100ml bottle of juice to travel with.

So Gemini more for travel and the Avo for flavour.

Yebo Gemini TRA.

Avocado wins on flavour but it's not really a take our device because the tank is rather small... mind you so is the Gemini and both really need a 100ml bottle of juice to travel with.

So Gemini more for travel and the Avo for flavour.

Thanks, I've been considering the Avocado for a while, though maybe I should just be happy with what I have and actually just put my RDA to use...

Thanks, I've been considering the Avocado for a while, though maybe I should just be happy with what I have and actually just put my RDA to use...
Maybe wait for the Theorem ... same idea as the Avocado, but more clever and practical.

Maybe wait for the Theorem ... same idea as the Avocado, but more clever and practical.
Thanks, will check it out. That and the Fountain V2 squonker, which also intrigued me.

I'm struggling to decide between the Supreme and the Gemini.
I have the Griffin, and as much as I want to love it, I can't stand it.

The Supreme seems like a tank that will last as an all-day-don't-need-to-fiddle-with-wicks option, whereas the Gemini get's me thinking I might have another Griffin situation on my hands.

Supreme with vertical coils on the RX200 is just so tempting :--P

I'm struggling to decide between the Supreme and the Gemini.
I have the Griffin, and as much as I want to love it, I can't stand it.

The Supreme seems like a tank that will last as an all-day-don't-need-to-fiddle-with-wicks option, whereas the Gemini get's me thinking I might have another Griffin situation on my hands.

Supreme with vertical coils on the RX200 is just so tempting :--P
I have had a few tanks functionally in the class of the Gemini. None beats my Aromamazer V1 with vertical coils.

Last edited:
Got the Aromamizer Supreme today after much thought, piqued interest, hesitation and eventually caving in.

Built a coil, SS 24 G, 7 1/2 wraps, 2.75 jig, 0.26 Ohm. Took my time to wrap a near perfect wick. But never succeeded. Lol...Fired it up with the Sigelei 90 W At about 55 W. Super impressed.

Let me get the only negative out the way first..

The first thing that struck me was, albeit a 25 mm base, the seperate deck holding the 2 velocity style posts is the same size as the Aromamizer. So the building space is the same as the Aramomizer V1. I was looking forward to "more space to build" because the space is really on the small side.

Having said that! And this is not a "review", in a nutshell the whole experience, performance, feel, and size is akin to trading a Bantam bakkie in for a Mitsibishi 4×4. Everything I read about it while doing my "homework" delivers as intended.

I have absolutely no regrets. If you are contemplating one, you won't be sorry.

Will update later.

Last edited:
The deck on the supreme is quite a bit bigger than the aromamizer V1 and V2. V1 and V2 is 14.3mm. The Supreme has a 16.5mm deck

The deck on the supreme is quite a bit bigger than the aromamizer V1 and V2. V1 and V2 is 14.3mm. The Supreme has a 16.5mm deck
Thanks for that @MorneW I obviously missed the 2.2mm somewhere. It "looks" exactly the same size. Lol.

I have the supreme for about a week now. Absolutely love it. Easy to build, easy to wick. Eats juice like no other tank I've owned. I get a buzz on 3mg.
Will I buy another one? Hells yeah. Will wait for a black one though.

@Waine no prob man. You can get big builds in there. Not as big as the Griffin 25mm I'm sure, but plenty big enough. IMHO.

Quick review before I record the final one. (Need to spend a lot more time on this though)

First impressions.

The good

- Massive amount of juice in the tank. Great for those flavours you just can get enough of.
- Good size build deck.
- Locking mechanism to align coils
- Proper adjustable airflow
- Juice flow control
- Looks pretty slick
- Knurling on the top fill cap
- Hybrid mech friendly 510

The ok

- Flavour is ok. Not great. Just ok. Beaten by the 3ml V1 and by the Gemini
- Weird indicator on the side for the juice flow. Whats the point of having all the markings if the adjustment only goes to 50%
- Tank is simply too big. Would have liked a kit to convert it to a 4ml tank for example
- Cheap feeling 510 drip tip
- Fairly pricey
- 2mm extra deck isn't really winning awards. Still limited to 3mm coils.

The absolutely horrific

- Driptip does not fit snug. Not a single of my drip tips bar the DotMod fits snug. Wobbles and pulls out too easy.
- Tank simply does NOT sit properly on 14 out of my 16 mods. When tightened down all the way the tank has play from side to side. Only on the Reuleaux DNA200 does it sit without play.
- With the airflow closed to the smallest opening it whistles like a construction worker. Could just be a random occurrence with the coils im running.

Now shoot me, but when you pay R690 for a tank you expect the machining to be spot on with the threading on the 510. This tank simply will not sit still on mods. You also expect tighter tolerances when it comes to how a drip tip fits. The cheap feeling unit that comes with the tank even wobbles around. Ive had tanks costing half as much with better fitting tips. The loose threads however is inexcusable. What is the point of owning a tank that can only work on 1 type of mod.

All in all this tank is driven a lot by hype. The 25mm hype that is. I feel Steam Crave rushed to market with this not paying enough attention to adding new innovation to this. Yes the juice flow and adjustable airflow is new, to this tank, not to the industry. When you play in a new market like this you expect some sort of innovation. This isn't it.

My money will be on the VCMT 25mm to win this segment of the market. Looking forward to what Geek Vape will bring with the 25. I also doubt we will see innovation.

Sadly this tank simply underwhelms. The issues pointed out above makes me weary to use it. Play in threads could result in bigger issues down the line. The flavour is good, not great. The build deck is good, not great.

Can help but compare this to having a really good dog. Sadly that dog also eats it own poop and then wants to lick your face.

I would give this a muted 4.5/10

I haven't tried vertical coils @Christos. Coil building is difficult enough for me and on the two occasions I built verticals they were a dead loss. I'm very happy with the flavour from the dual horizontals! I think there is a big difference between the V1 and V2 and Supreme... I got rid of my V1 very quickly because I didn't like it much but the Supreme is a keeper for me... and maybe it's because Craig built my coils on the Supreme...
You must learn @Rob Fisher I have found verticals are sooo much better on the Aromamisers

Now that it has been mentioned....I am puffing some Mr Foggs First Flight on the Supreme right now. I also get that loud whistling sound, like a WW2 German whistling bomb, on my Sigelei 90 W At 50 W. However, to solve that I just closed the massive airflow ring in stages until the whistling stops.

I think @Maxxis review was hyper critical, but we are all entitled to our opinions, I guess. ..

Back