Asgard Mini RDA Coils

dombank

Passionate Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I am getting the mini for my stack and was wondering if some real series chunky bad boys like 3.5mm ID would fit or would the ultem cap be a problem?

Regards

I don’t think so. At 3,5 your coils will be very close to the ultum insert. It’s a bit worrying to put new coils in here and to check if there is enough clearance. The flavour is banging with each build I have had in there. If you try it check after a short burn to make sure you don’t touch. I don’t think it will short just screw up the insert.

Nope nope nope! 3.5s will cause a problem, especially 3.5series build, i run 3mm 6 wrap aliens and they are the perfect anug fit in the Asgard mini. 3.5 is gonna be pushing limits.

You might be able to juuuust about fit them in but running it in series is also gonna generate waaaaay more heat, leaving that insert at big risk.

Nope nope nope! 3.5s will cause a problem, especially 3.5series build, i run 3mm 6 wrap aliens and they are the perfect anug fit in the Asgard mini. 3.5 is gonna be pushing limits.

You might be able to juuuust about fit them in but running it in series is also gonna generate waaaaay more heat, leaving that insert at big risk.
Ah shit I just ordered them - should have got the goon to be safe but i saw a video where a guy puts 3.5s in there and just pushes them close together so its time to experiment

Back